Located in the heart of a backpacker area, Phan Lan Hotel's primary USP is its proximity to a bustling and throbbing party scene littered with pubs and restaurants. However the advantages more or less end there. Here is a summary of our 'to-look-out' points based on our tryst with Phan Lan:
1. This is a budget hotel that does not have an elevator. When you book a room ensure that you are on the lower/lowest floor. Our room was on the 5th floor and it was not a comfortable exercise trudging up and down a flight of 90 steps multiple times in a day!;
2. The upper floors do not have stable wifi connectivity. it was a stretch for to get the connection and browse;
3. The hotel does not serve complimentary water. The visitor however can buy water bottles at the reception;
4. The Air Conditioner in the room was not effective at all;
5. The hotel arranges half day and full day trips to various tourist attractions.
The manager Mr.Tien is an extremely helpful and affable person.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, lastminute.com.au and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Phan Lan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.