“AMAZING!!!”
Review of Coco Care Spa

Coco Care Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Coco Care is a slick-designed spa in the busy backpacker area of Ho Chi Minh City, we offer a wide range of services: body/foot massages, facials and nails care. Features: Filtered air, clean towels, indoor flip-flops, free welcoming drink and after-service hot tea, free wifi and charging station for mobile devices.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Clean, cool, most of all friendly. Lan gives by far the best massage ever! I would recommend this place to anyone. The price is reasonable and the variety is great. The atmosphere is enticing for a most relaxing experience. Thanks!

1  Thank Yesdnyl
"massage table"
"minute massage"
"relaxing massage"

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The owner is very polite. Staff is very patient and friendly. The ambience is very calm and cozy. My fingers and toes look so cute!

2  Thank Parul M
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

It was a really relaxing and good massage. The staff was really friendly. I would revisit this place!!!

3  Thank Jacqueline M
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We came here based on the great reviews and it's proximity to our hotel. The two of us had a one hour massage which was great. You can put your belongings in a cabinet under the massage table in case you are worried about them. We came back the next day for a foot massage and manicure.
Very professional and seems clean. Prices are great.
Be sure to tip your technician if you're happy with the services here!

2  Thank Allison L
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The staff are very rude. The guy (receptionist) gave a very rude gesture when I came 5 mins late. Insisted to give a male masseus, I'm not sure if he is joking or..? 3x asked same qs. I only requested if possible to give the woman one with strong pressure points. No. All Same. No one is strong for female, if you want, take the male. Then the female masseuse commanding me like an army lady to strip my clothes off while she's starring there, I asked for towel to cover a bit she said No. No.
Lied down, soft strokes by her and I asked if possible to give her strongest as she can. She jumped down and start to complain in Vietnamese. The guy scolded me saying I was late and why the hotel made reservation for 2, it's my fault and he repeated I was late. 5mins. Surprisingly he said he masseuse only acting rude cause she didn't understand English. And he said his website is just a lie stating they speak in English. Wow. Found a match Amy King.