Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Very nice soft Massage

Choosed to get a soft relaxing body Massage at Coco Care. and i get what i want. Was very good... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
N4664XEthomm
via mobile
Wonderful spa

Unbelievable nice there!!! They changed the colour of my nails, because I didn’t like it that much... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from USD 39.00
from USD 85.00
from USD 37.00
More Info
All reviews iced tea aroma massage foot massage manicure and pedicure nail polish foot soak bui vien gel nails thai massage problem areas more expensive than other places massage skills small alley excellent spa hot stone massage massage table one hour massage
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The owner is very polite. Staff is very patient and friendly. The ambience is very calm and cozy. My fingers and toes look so cute!

2  Thank ParulM139
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

It was a really relaxing and good massage. The staff was really friendly. I would revisit this place!!!

3  Thank JacquelineM3319
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We came here based on the great reviews and it's proximity to our hotel. The two of us had a one hour massage which was great. You can put your belongings in a cabinet under the massage table in case you are worried about them. We came back the next day for a foot massage and manicure.
Very professional and seems clean. Prices are great.
Be sure to tip your technician if you're happy with the services here!

3  Thank Allison L
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The staff are very rude. The guy (receptionist) gave a very rude gesture when I came 5 mins late. Insisted to give a male masseus, I'm not sure if he is joking or..? 3x asked same qs. I only requested if possible to give the woman one with strong pressure points. No. All Same. No one is strong for female, if you want, take the male. Then the female masseuse commanding me like an army lady to strip my clothes off while she's starring there, I asked for towel to cover a bit she said No. No.
Lied down, soft strokes by her and I asked if possible to give her strongest as she can. She jumped down and start to complain in Vietnamese. The guy scolded me saying I was late and why the hotel made reservation for 2, it's my fault and he repeated I was late. 5mins. Surprisingly he said he masseuse only acting rude cause she didn't understand English. And he said his website is just a lie stating they speak in English. Wow. Found a match Amy King.

1  Thank Miavn21
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The man working the reception was extremely polite and professional and so was the woman that did my eyebrows. My boyfriend came with me and we were both served yummy iced tea as soon as we seated and while he was waiting for me, he was given wifi without even asking for it. The spa is very cute, modern, and clean. Their wax is the same kind of wax I get back home that hardens on skin and doesn't require a strip, making the wax less painful. She confirmed with me the size and style I wanted and even held up mirror and pointed at exact areas of eyebrow to confirm what I wanted waxed before she started. She continued to touch them up to make them matching and broke out tweezers for perfection, holding up mirror and asking me if they were okay. After you lay down though, ask to put a towel over your hair to avoid wax accidents because she did get a tiny bit of wax in my hair but it came out easily and can totally be avoided if you just put towel over your hair after you lay down. She was extremely apologetic and she did an amazing job on my eyebrows - I am extremely happy with the result. If you need your eyebrows waxed ($5 usd), you must go here! I didn't try out any other services but I'm sure that they are great too. VERY IMPRESSED.

2  Thank blackbirdraven