“Great sushi 😍”

Sushi Hokkaido Sachi
Ranked #565 of 4,148 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Price range: USD 15 - USD 50
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I’m a sushi lover, when I come to Vietnam I craved for sushi hahahaha. We walk into one Japanese food restaurant and we were charged 15% because of the holiday and non-reservation, so we denied being charged and we moved. Not far, we found this place and decided to eat here. It’s the right decision because the sushi is very delicious and fresh, nice staffs and atmosphere. We also got discount coupon, next time I’ll go for it for sure!!!
Ps. At this price, it’s better than my country’s sushi restaurant.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Very poor service in comparison to dong du branch .

Firstly when calling the restaurant , the phone line was very unclear.

Staff are unorganised and poorly trained - evident when walking through the door , no one to welcome , and the door was wide open. In the dong du branch , some one is there opening and closing door and to greet customers.

The quality of food was comparatively poor . Seemed not fresh.

I definitely won’t visit again . Don’t du. Branch is better

CS_HokkaidoSachi, Customer Service at Sushi Hokkaido Sachi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

We are sorry to hear that your experience was anything less than exceptional, which does not represent the standard to which we hold ourselves to everyday. Please know that we have taken note of your feedback and will share it with the appropriate manager to ensure that this incident remains isolated. We cannot improve without knowing the thoughts of our valued guests, and we thank you for sharing yours. If another event was to bring you back, we are confident that we can approve upon this experience for you. Thank you sir.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We walked by and decided to go there by reason of the good reputation.
The restaurant is like an authentic Japanese restaurant; they welcome you in Japanese, very nice!!

We ordered simple dishes like miso soups and sushi, it was fast and tasty. By reason of my experience with sushi in Japan i have to give only 4 of 5, and because it's a little expensive.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Ooo yes, it is really tasty every dish was good, we will be back again. I think the price is also normal 1 152 for two person with sake

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Finally made it to Hokkaido with a friend. She absolutely loved the sushi. I tried a few pieces but since I am not a fan of it I refuse to comment, however, the tempura was great. Enormous pieces of fried shrimp and vegetables with a super crispy coating. Also, the karaage was some of the best I have ever had. service was perfect and the atmosphere was amazing, it made me feel like I was back in Tokyo.
Fantastic food that is not cheap but it is delicious.

1  Thank David S