“Lovely massage ”

Ranked #45 of 200 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and i had a couples massage which was lovely but was spoilt by the fact that the girls doing the massage talked to each other the entire time. Hard to fully relax with that going on. Price ok but the girls asked for a tip ( which we have them) but added to the cost. Nice place but may be better to go in solo so they can't chat !!

1  Thank 72Kirsty
in 5 reviews
"vietnam"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

My partner and I were walking around looking for a spa and we stumbled on this one. It looked very tidy and clean from the outside so we thought let's give it a go! They gave us both tea while we were going through their menu which was perfect since its been so cold outside!

I ended up having the gel pedicure while I waited for my partner to get a 45 mins full body massage.

Service was lovely and staff were friendly. She took her time with my pedicure, I'm very happy with the result! Partner was very satisfied with the full body massage as well especially when it was for 230,000vnd! We will definitely go back!

1  Thank trincx
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

New Day Spa is an awesome place with very friendly staff. Went there with my parents and my sister they immediately offered us cups of tea with relaxing music in the background. After 5 minutes our masseuses arrived and straight away started their work. We only had a 30 minutes foot massage and the prices were excellent. Very good place I would recommend.

1  Thank chevalierp17
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I regularly get great massages in Indonesia so my standards a pretty high. The massages I have had in Hanoi have not been the best, even at some of the highest rated on TripAdvisor.

New Day Spa is OK. If you want a half decent body massage this place does the job. My wife and I shared the same room for our massage and the two therapists chatted constantly throughout the massage which didn't make for a particularly relaxing experience.

Avoid the foot massage at New Day as you will find the therapist doubles as a receptionist and will have to tend to guests, thereby interrupting your foot massage.

If you want a decent massage in Hanoi go to Mido - best one I have been to and the most professional.

1  Thank Blake N