Review Highlights
If you can’t decide which one, come here!

This was the first spa we walked in and ended up doing all our treatments here, we were not forced... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
abulbakirsiddique
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Little gem right in the heart of Old Town

GA Hostel recommended this little jewel right across from Chops Restaurant. For $12 US, I had a one... read more

Reviewed 1 August 2018

from USD 119.00
from USD 58.00
from USD 17.00
More Info
All reviews full body massage foot massage great massage gel pedicure masseuse
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

My partner and I were walking around looking for a spa and we stumbled on this one. It looked very tidy and clean from the outside so we thought let's give it a go! They gave us both tea while we were going through their menu which was perfect since its been so cold outside!

I ended up having the gel pedicure while I waited for my partner to get a 45 mins full body massage.

Service was lovely and staff were friendly. She took her time with my pedicure, I'm very happy with the result! Partner was very satisfied with the full body massage as well especially when it was for 230,000vnd! We will definitely go back!

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank trincx
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

New Day Spa is an awesome place with very friendly staff. Went there with my parents and my sister they immediately offered us cups of tea with relaxing music in the background. After 5 minutes our masseuses arrived and straight away started their work. We only had a 30 minutes foot massage and the prices were excellent. Very good place I would recommend.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank chevalierp17
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I regularly get great massages in Indonesia so my standards a pretty high. The massages I have had in Hanoi have not been the best, even at some of the highest rated on TripAdvisor.

New Day Spa is OK. If you want a half decent body massage this place does the job. My wife and I shared the same room for our massage and the two therapists chatted constantly throughout the massage which didn't make for a particularly relaxing experience.

Avoid the foot massage at New Day as you will find the therapist doubles as a receptionist and will have to tend to guests, thereby interrupting your foot massage.

If you want a decent massage in Hanoi go to Mido - best one I have been to and the most professional.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank 370blaken
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I had a pedicure and manicure while my husband had a back and shoulder massage. I was really pleased with the result as I haven’t had a manicure for years and my nails looked great.

Husband apparently wanted a full body massage but that was my fault not theirs as that is what I told them he wanted. He said it was good though.

I feel thoroughly spoilt!!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

The place was nice and professional. Clean and welcoming. The massage was great. Real treat.

We will be back!