Review Highlights
5Days 4Nights Hanoi Tour

One of the best tour agent that I've ever come across so far. From the start till the end, no... read more

Reviewed 5 May 2017
HemaS449
via mobile
Best travel company for Hoa Lu- tam Coc operator

We booked directly with their staff at office number 21 Losu street and Hoa Lu- Tam Coc ful day... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2016
Scenic627954

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 November 2015

We are 4 Chinese person and took 2 days and 1 night trip to Halong Bay via this company and this tour totally great in all aspect from car transfers, guide, boat and food... excellent ... were were carefully looked after in every hours during the time on the trip.

Date of experience: November 2015
2  Thank WendyGoPP
Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

Went there on a 3 day 2 night boat trip to halong Bay. We booked two nights on the boat. We got the tour explained by Sophie who was very nice and answered all relevant questions. The first day is a bit exhausting due to the travel from Hanoi to halong but the travel is worth it. The boat itself was a bit older but the staff was wonderful. Tourguide was taking care of everyone and even dealing well with the more difficult travellers :). Definitely would take the tour again. In my opinion you should take two nights on the boat because the second day on the small boat was visiting places where no other boats where. People who took the day to cat ba were also happy so it is just my personal opinion.

Date of experience: November 2015
4  Thank Daniel W
Reviewed 11 November 2015

I book Sapa 3 night 2 days trip with this company. The trekking to Cat Cat village was great. Our guide was really informative. He showed us different plants on the and how they were used as well as the culture of the Hmong people. He has an amazing knowledge of both his village and other tribes. I highly recommend trekking with Vietnam Impress. Beside our amazing guide, we also absolutely loved the stunning beauty of Sapa, the local hill tribes and especially the children

Date of experience: October 2015
3  Thank TrangL321
Reviewed 10 November 2015

Asian Golden Holidays is an outstanding travel company, looks to your personal needs and makes sure that you are looked after very well. Kenny is always friendly and helpful, available at any time to assist, if required. The company is very professional and ethical. You can always rely on them to do the right thing for you. We have always enjoyed our travels with them every time we have used their agency.

Date of experience: September 2015
2  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 21 October 2015

When I wanted to go to Vietnam, I confused...which tour could be trusted to handle our trip...,and I found Asia Golden Holidays. Thank you to Kenny, who always answer my questions.
He arranged our transportation in Ho Chi Minh and also Hanoi... I think if you want go to Vietnam....don't use taxi there...it's better for you to book airport transportation by this agency ( phone : +84938795586 ..you can use whatsapp ) Kenny had already arranged our transportation ( pick up and drop off to airport ) very well, very promptly...till seconds... thank you Kenny...
And I booked Halong bay tours / day tours from this agent too...Alova luxury boat, Sophie arranged it and met us in the hotel, and greeted us very warm...
We were satisfied with their good arrangement..

Date of experience: June 2015