“Excellent service”

Asia Golden Holidays - Day Tours
Ranked #122 of 258 Food & Drink in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Asia Golden Holidays a leading online travel company was founded in the year 2002. Created to empower the traveler with instant booking and comprehensive choices, the company began its journey in Vietnam travel market. Asia Golden Holidays is formed from a professional team with experts on tourism. Our main goal is to offer a range of best-value services and the best things to do in Vietnam, Laos.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

Went there on a 3 day 2 night boat trip to halong Bay. We booked two nights on the boat. We got the tour explained by Sophie who was very nice and answered all relevant questions. The first day is a bit exhausting due to the travel from Hanoi to halong but the travel is worth it. The boat itself was a bit older but the staff was wonderful. Tourguide was taking care of everyone and even dealing well with the more difficult travellers :). Definitely would take the tour again. In my opinion you should take two nights on the boat because the second day on the small boat was visiting places where no other boats where. People who took the day to cat ba were also happy so it is just my personal opinion.

4  Thank Daniel W

Reviewed 11 November 2015

I book Sapa 3 night 2 days trip with this company. The trekking to Cat Cat village was great. Our guide was really informative. He showed us different plants on the and how they were used as well as the culture of the Hmong people. He has an amazing knowledge of both his village and other tribes. I highly recommend trekking with Vietnam Impress. Beside our amazing guide, we also absolutely loved the stunning beauty of Sapa, the local hill tribes and especially the children

3  Thank TrangL321
Reviewed 10 November 2015

Asian Golden Holidays is an outstanding travel company, looks to your personal needs and makes sure that you are looked after very well. Kenny is always friendly and helpful, available at any time to assist, if required. The company is very professional and ethical. You can always rely on them to do the right thing for you. We have always enjoyed our travels with them every time we have used their agency.

2  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 21 October 2015

When I wanted to go to Vietnam, I confused...which tour could be trusted to handle our trip...,and I found Asia Golden Holidays. Thank you to Kenny, who always answer my questions.
He arranged our transportation in Ho Chi Minh and also Hanoi... I think if you want go to Vietnam....don't use taxi there...it's better for you to book airport transportation by this agency ( phone : +84938795586 ..you can use whatsapp ) Kenny had already arranged our transportation ( pick up and drop off to airport ) very well, very promptly...till seconds... thank you Kenny...
And I booked Halong bay tours / day tours from this agent too...Alova luxury boat, Sophie arranged it and met us in the hotel, and greeted us very warm...
We were satisfied with their good arrangement..

3  Thank chrysantha