Golden Time Hostel 3
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshalong bayold quarterma may streetpuppet showprivate bathroomhoan kiem laketop floorhot showernight marketrooms are cleanstandard roomfew minutes walkthe location is perfectairport pickamazing staffsapatours
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2012

We had enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The rooms are clean and value for money. Location was good as it near for shopping & food.
The staff are friendly, helpful and offered great services.
When my passport was left behind in Sapa, the staff quickly reassured me and ensure I got back my passport by the next day! Kudos to all for the great job & services.
BTW the tailor "CAT" located few doors away was great too - great tailoring.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank MalaysiaChristine
Reviewed 13 February 2012

As this was my first visit to Hanoi, I read reviews from many others on TA and kept coming back to this property. I would agree in that all of the positive comments are true!

Upon arrival, the staff was wonderful and friendly. They not only made sure my needs were met but also wanted to ensure that I would know my way around the area.

I found the room to be of good size and certainly there was value for the money. My room had a large queen size bed and a smaller twin, so it accomodated 2 adults easily and could have managed 3 with some work. I found the rooms very clean and comfortable. As I stayed during the winter, having appropriate heat and warmth was important to me. It was not a problem at all. My room was on the top floor but while I saw other people on the elevators, I never heard any noise coming from other rooms or in the hallway. There was a minibar in the room which I did not use but it was stocked sufficiently and the prices seemed reasonable.

The property is located in the heart of the Old Quarter. I found it easy to get to and it made navigating my daily trips quite easy. I was there during Tet, so a number of restaurants were closed but there were more than enough open that were satisfying. During normal times the options would be plentiful.

In fact my friend who lives in Hanoi had never been to this property but was duly impressed as well. I know that she will refer this to her friends and business associates as well. I will be returning to Hanoi in the Fall and will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank amitchella
Reviewed 9 February 2012

We stayed here for two nights - before and after our trip to the Ha Long Bay - once in a standard and once in a deluxe room. The location is excellent, really central and very safe. Staff were friendly and breakfast was tasty.They were happy to store our bags while we were on our trip and also to let us use the staff shower before our night flight. It was great value for Hanoi - and think it was worth the extra cost of the deluxe room which was really spacious.
This hotel is highly recommended and I will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Florence156
Reviewed 9 February 2012

The staffs here were totally helpful! Great value for money and great location. I totally recommend you to stay here.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dannynaga
Reviewed 9 February 2012

This was our first visit in Hanoi and staying in Golden Wings II Hotel has made it safe and pleasurable. The staff are very accommodating,free breakfast and its very delicious,location is awesome, they have also arranged airport pick-up and send off and our tours too. We just booked and communicated online and everything was delivered just as we expected. We will surely recommend this hotel to all our friends.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family