“Delicious breakfast baguette.”
Review of Bami Bread

Bami Bread
Ranked #106 of 2,826 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: One of the most important points making that speacial and outstanding bread is its saucse. This is the secret recipe which has been from generation to generation. It’s sure that with just one taste, you will never forget. Bami bread - delicious to the last bite - eat once, remember forever. Bami is the mind of the chef, the spirit of the old town.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is apparently a Hanoi chain, with over ten places across the city so I very much hope to run into another. My pork, pâté and salad baguette was a delicious way to start the day and only 25,000VND to eat in with water included too. Fast, friendly, tasty.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We tried 3 banh mi places when we were visiting Hanoi (Banh Mi 35, Banh My P) and enjoyed Bami Bread the most.

Everything tasted fresh, the sauce they used was tasty and the meat was the good amount of fattyness. I also recommend pairing your sandwich with one of their iced teas (I had the kumquat drink and it was really nice and refreshing).

The shop has a few small tables and stools you can sit. We enjoyed sitting in the shop and watching the friendly, young staff preparing the banh mi's.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I have been there couple of times during my stay in Ha Noi. The guys are very friendly and attentive. The Banh Mi is very tasty and delicious. Highly recommended if you're looking for a decent bite on the go.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Could have added more ingredients! But I really love the tenderness of the pork and the chewy bite of the bread! Thumbs up!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

This was near where we were staying, so we decided to check it out for breakfast one morning. The restaurant wasn't that busy (and it is TINY), but they were still pretty slow getting our order out (I think they had lots of deliveries going out that morning). The sandwich is really good, not quite as good as what I tried in Hoi An, but I would still recommend it. We actually ended up stopping here again one morning for an early breakfast to take with us when we were leaving on a tour.