3,770 results
All reviews red bean restaurant duplex suite old quarter halong bay street food tour boutique hotel ma may street remembered our names fantastic hotel the hustle and bustle sister hotel cooking class exceptional service the hotel staff pho welcome drink the location is perfect
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Hanoi La Siesta for 2 nights, mainly using it as our hub to visit Sapa and Halong Bay. The first night we arrived in Hanoi at 2am due to our flight being delayed. We had a driver waiting for us at the airport to take us to the hotel. Upon arrival, it was really late but the staff welcomed us and even upgraded us to a bigger room since it was available that night.

The next morning we ventured the city all day and had to be back by early evening to get to the train station. When we arrived back at the hotel, the receptionist kindly offered us an available room to freshen up / shower before we headed out! Unbelievably kind of them!

The couple days later, we arrived back to Hanoi la siesta as the pick up location for the Halong Bay cruise. We had been on the sleeper train so we arrived at 6a. When we arrived, again they offered us their spa to shower and freshen up before we left for our cruise!! I mean, talk about customer service!! We never even asked, THEY OFFERED!

The last night we stayed at The hotel, they upgraded our room to a suite at a sister hotel for free. The receptionist called me the day before arrival that they had the suite available and thought of us and therefore would like to give it to us complimentary.

I am in the service industry therefore am very keen to great customer service. This has to be one of the top 5 best service I have received from a company. I don’t know if we got lucky that the rooms were much available for free upgrade, but nevertheless, it was offered, TWICE! We didn’t ask. They wanted the best for us and we only stayed with them 2 nights. I can see why they have great reviews here, I experienced it! I highly recommend anyone going to Hanoi to stay here. It’s perfect location to everything and they make you feel like kings and queens! Thank you Hanoi La siesta!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hanoielegancehotel, General Manager at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Bree Y,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and giving us a favourable review sue to your short stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. From your beautiful words, I and my team have been noticed that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. And yes, we do invest a lot of time in effort to well train our team in order to maintain and provide the high quality service to our esteemed customers. And I am sure that my team has enjoyed catering you as much as you enjoyed our service. We look forward to serve you again in Hanoi with our team.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend stayed here for 3 nights total, 2 nights first, went to Sapa and for one more night on return to Hanoi. To say I’ve never felt more welcome at a hotel is an understatement! The general manager Sofia makes such an effort to know her guests and to make sure they are happy is what truly makes this a must stay location in Hanoi! Upon arrival till the moment we left we felt special. I was unable to sleep the first night due to jet lag and was wandering around quite early in the morning, staff members who I had not met were asking me (by name) if there was anything they could do for me, I couldn’t get over that level of service. Upon arrival back to the hotel after spending several nights in Sapa we were greeted at reception by Sofia and told that they had up graded our suite as a sign of gratitude for choosing to return for one more night!

The rooms were so clean and tidy, the small gym they have is one of the best I’ve used in a hotel traveling and their bar/bar staff are second to none! We spent way too much time sitting at the bar chatting the night away with one particular bar man, Paris. What a gent he was!

Will 100% be staying here ( for longer) the next time we visit Hanoi!

Would rate it 6 stars if possible

Date of stay: March 2018

Dear Simon M,

It is so great to receive your beautiful feedback due to your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. I am thrilled to read your true experience. Thank you for choosing our hotel and your support. I am glad that my team has been delivered our quality service successfully and the most important thing is you both had a great time in Hanoi, Vietnam. I will forward your compliments to Sophia and the rest of my team for further encouragement. The whole team very much looks forward to serve you again.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Trailfinders struck gold when they booked us into this wonderful hotel. All the staff were amazingly friendly and helpful. The food was delicious especially the fresh fruit etc for breakfast. The hotel was luxury in the centre of the old town and just a 10 minute walk from the wide boulevard streets near the charming lake. It was perfect in every way.. we would definitely recommend it.

Dear Maedhbh L,

Thank you for your perfect rating due to your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. I and my team are glad to hear that you enjoyed our friendly and helpful staff, delicious food and central location though it was a short stay with us. We do hope to have another chance to serve you again and to introduce you our amazing spa service also. Please do not hesitate to contact me then.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was our favorite hotel after spending two weeks in Vietnam. Unfortunately it was also our first hotel, so each hotel past this was underwhelming (the Intercontinental Saigon came close but the service here was superior). This hotel may not have a pool (it wasn't hot enough to want to go swimming), but it has some of the best service I have ever experienced during a hotel stay. The staff are genuine and attentive. They knew our names when we checked in for breakfast, even if the restaurant host was different. All of the staff were helpful and everyone had a smile. Our room was clean and we got a free upgrade the last night. We stayed in a duplex suite and moved to a club duplex suite. We will definitely stay at this hotel on our next trip to Hanoi.

Also, we did the private street food tour since Hanoi was our first stop and I can't recommend it enough. Chris was our guide, and he took us to amazing local spots. My husband wanted to find the bun cha restaurant again, but we ran out of time. He also has an interesting take on the culture and the city, you can tell he absolutely loves his country.

And if you are a runner, head to Hoan Kiem Lake in the morning instead of the gym! It is only a five minute walk from the hotel and it's just over a mile around the lake. The road is closed on the weekends to vehicles. Very safe and great people watching.

Room tip: Duplex suite was great! It was nice having two bathrooms.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear a_dubs_33,

I am thrilled to receive your beautiful feedback and I can not thank you enough for taking your time to share your experience with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. From your beautiful words, I have realized that you totally had a great time in Hanoi and especially with La Siesta Team. I and my team are extremely happy that we have delivered our perfect service successfully. I will definitely forward your compliments to our tour guide Chris and the rest of my team in order to make their days. And we can not wait to welcome you back here soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We cannot say enough about how amazing this hotel is. The service is the best I have ever received all around the world. The personal touches and how you are looked after is just exceptional. The food is great, especially the breakfast. The rooms are beautifully presented and very clean. It was our second visit to the hotel and we were continuously thanked for returning and treated several times. Thank you for looking after us! We love you guys!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Trudi B,

Thank you very much for choosing us again due to your recent stay again with Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. We truly appreciate your hearty support. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your amazing service. Yes, we do invest a lot of time in effort to well train the team in order to maintain our high quality personal service. And I am sure that my team has enjoyed catering you as much as you enjoyed staying with us. Please do not hesitate to contact me for your third stay.