Lowest prices for your stay
AU$147
Fully refundable before Thu, 7 Mar
Breakfast included
Priceline
Agoda.com
AU$114
Fully refundable before Wed, 6 Mar
Breakfast included
No fees just great deals
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Good facilities, spacious rooms, pool and lots of space compared to hotels in the City. Staff spoke with excellent English and were very helpful and full of excellent advice and ideas. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2017

We arrived here, bit hard to find so I would recommend having the address if you are catching a Taxi from the Airport. We arrived earlier than the check in time however staff prepared the room earlier for us. While waiting, we checked out the huge pool, spa area, billiards room and children's playground. All very clean and well kept. We had a 2 bedroom apartment which was nice and spacious with 2 bathrooms and on the 12th level had a great view of the lake and the sunset on the large balcony. The staff were very attentive and helpful when looking for food and activity recommendations. The buffet breakfast had a good range catering for western tourists and offering Asian dishes. Lastly, we stayed here on my birthday and the manager organised an entire cake for my birthday which was completely unexpected. When I come back to Hanoi, I would definitely stay again at Elegant Suites.

Room tip: Higher floor facing the lake
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

We spent one night there with my friends. First we were upgraded from a three bedrooms apartment to a 4 bedrooms right upon arrival and the apartment was impeccable, very clean and had a great view. Receptionists and all employees are extremely polite, helpful and smiling. I have rarely seen such professionalism in high end hotels. The breakfast buffet is varied however I found pancakes and croissant of low quality and was disappointed that juices were not fresh squeezed. However the salty options were delicious. The next day our plane was late in the evening and although we checked out at 12pm, we were given access to the spa and all amenities until we left. The spa is very modern and comfortable, the gym is brand new. We were also upgraded from a 7 seats shuttle to a 16 seats shuttle to go to the airport.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for your stay in Hanoi.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Just spent a Fabulous 3 days at the Elegant suites Westlake , A perfect location away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi. The staff can not do enough to make you welcome . Will definitely be returning in the future.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jam552
Reviewed 23 March 2017

This is simply my favorite accommodation in Hanoi. I stayed here twice and I loved it every single time.

Like many previous reviews about this place:
- Location: Dang Thai Mai is a quiet street in Tay Ho Dist but it is close enough if you want to explore sightseeing around and many good restaurants
- Room: specious, well decored, very clean and comfortable
- Staff: very attentive and friendly
-Breakast: many choices and good

For value, service and money, I would highly recommend this place
Keep up your good job, guys!

Room tip: Book room with 1 bed room!
Date of stay: July 2016