Hanoi Street Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
USD 51*
USD 74*
USD 163*
USD 119*
Agoda.com
Hanoi Graceful Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
USD 34*
USD 31*
Agoda.com
USD 75*
  • Breakfast included
Essence Hanoi Hotel & Spa(Hanoi)
USD 68*
USD 64*
  • Breakfast included
Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
USD 35*
USD 23*
Melia Hanoi(Hanoi)
USD 248*
USD 218*
HotelQuickly
All reviewsms vannice family run hotelhalong bayclean roomsold quarterstay there againlarge roomnoodleswithin easy walking distanceshort walklocation is greattourstaxisalleywaytransfer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Hanoi is busy, stressful, and noisy. This hotel is neither. Its tucked off food street and our rooms (we went twice) were at the back of the hotel and very very quiet.
Stress free airport pickup too which takes the risk out of being scammed.
Room was superb for money, sort of cheap business, but you can't complain. Reasonable quality fixings and spotlessly clean. We even caught the 2 cleaners ironing the bedsheets on the bed. (changed daily).
Breakfast is okay and trip to Halong Bay organised through them (cheapest of 3). Helpful staff.
We'd happily recommend it and stay there agian, but do rememebr it is not a 5* hotel, just a good budget hotel worh the money. (look around for best prices!)

Room Tip: Back rooms, "x02" are at the back and quiet. No idea about x01 rooms. Hotel has lift so floor unimportant
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
adminfdlr, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Hanoi Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

Dear RyanAndMel,

Thank you very much for this wonderful review sharing on TripAdvisor.
We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodation with us and really appreciated the quality of service we are providing.

We are looking forward to your return at Hanoi Street Hotel.

With best regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2011

When you're looking for a simple but clean hotel then this is the place to be.Staff is very friendly and helpfull. The room and bathroom is clean. The hotel is worth the price you pay.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Dear LucMommers,

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvsior.
We work hard at continually trying to improve our service to our guests and feedback like yours is a terrific tool for us.
We're happy that you enjoyed and had good time with us. And it showed that we succeeded to bring guest the most satisfaction.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 14 July 2011

We spent three nights in this hotel. The rooms are simple but clean. The breakfast is good. The service in the hotel fantastic! The owner is a great help. She can arrange trips, tickets, your laundry etc. The price for the room is a little high but thanks to the service is worth the money.

• Stayed: July 2011

Dear jordi1983,

Warmest greeting from Hanoi Street Hotel!

Thank you so much for spending your specious time on writing review for us.
I am very happy and pleased to hear that you enjoyed and had good time staying with us.
Your nice feedback let us know that we did it. It also kept us striving for better and better services.

Thank you again for your sharing your experiences to other guests.
I hope that we will have more chance to serve you at Hanoi Street Hotel in near future.

With best regards,

Reviewed 8 May 2011

In my Vietnam journey, we stayed here 2 nights. It was lovely hotel. We stayed in a clean room, breakfast was OK. We booked Hue train tickets at travel desk but some friends said that was more expensive than travel agencies. Their staffs were friendly and helpful. That time was Tet holiday, so that every services was expensive and full. If I stayed their long time, I would try some Hanoi cuisine from Receptionist recommends

I will recommend this hotel to my friends. Thank you

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
adminfdlr, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Hanoi Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2015

Dear MikeLuyn,

Warmest Greeting from Hanoi Street Hotel!

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the services we provided. It's something our staff takes great pride in, and it's something we are putting great effort in everyday.

I hope that we will have chances to welcome you back to Hanoi Street Hotel in future.

Reviewed 4 May 2011

The staff was very very nice, friendly and attentive. They sometimes even invited me for dinner with the family as I stayed there 2 weeks when studying! I also had laundry service for free. The room was clean and silent as it can be in Hanoi. Breakfast was superb with plenty of options and they fixed everything you requested very fast with a big smile. I can nothing but agree previous opinions on this site.

However, it’s been written here before that one should watch the bill. After leaving (I did totally trust the staff and didn’t check my bill carefully), I noticed that I was charged 90 USD too much. As I still was in city I went back with my bill and got this fixed with no troubles at all and lots of apologies.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
adminfdlr, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Hanoi Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2015

Dear Stan094,

Warmest Greetings from Hanoi Street Hotel!

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hanoi Street Hotel on your recent trip to Vietnam.
We really appreciate your kind comment.
Our staffs are working with their best everyday to provide guests with the best services.
And we are also happy you enjoyed and satisfied your stay with us.

We hope to serve you again on your next visit to HanoI!