Open today: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing Vietnam with DH Travel

A friend of a friend recommended using DH Travel. We contacted Nancy who arranged the entire trip... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
AnineS5
London, United Kingdom
Vietnam Cambodia Thailand

If you are looking for a travel company based in Vietnam we recommend DH Travel. Nancy arranges a... read more

Reviewed 11 October 2018
Janet T
via mobile

All reviews sales manager english speaking day trip excellent service nancy exposure hoa accommodation requests cambodia organisation hitch tours company sapa cars
Reviewed 1 February 2016

Nancy at DH travel booked a six day tour of Vietnam. Every question before and while on tour were answered straight away and the whole was faultless. I would recommend anyone wanting to travel to this lovely country to book through her.

Date of experience: January 2016
3  Thank Mkarim2016
Reviewed 26 November 2015

What can I say about Nancy and DH Travel that hasn’t already been said? Much of the accolades here will probably be redundant, but I will add my two cents anyway.

A little background about my husband and me as travelers: We went to Hong Kong and Vietnam for our honeymoon. While we have both done some international travel (I studied abroad in Paris & lived in Germany while working in Luxembourg), this was a first time to Asia for both of us and our Vietnamese language skills were limited, at best. We both felt comfortable going to Hong Kong on our own, but wanted to book a private tour (no more than six people) for Vietnam. Nancy booked a private tour – just the two of us and a local guide who lived in each city we visited.

Nancy is amazing! Before going on our trip, she was prompt in answering all of our questions, from questions about immunizations needed, where to find the cheapest currency exchanges or the visa upon arrival process, Nancy had a answer. She provided over a dozen references who all gushed about her abilities as a travel agent. She helped guide us through our decisions regarding what sites to see and where to stay, making recommendations and staying flexible when we wanted to modify her recommendations. Her local knowledge and contacts were invaluable. She provided us with excellent local guides who spoke decent English and were knowledgeable about local culture and sites. Nancy also explained all costs thoroughly, which, by the way, you’ll have a hard time beating unless you book everything yourself.

Even after money was in-hand, once we arrived in Vietnam, Nancy met us in-person at our hotel and provided us a cell/mobile so that we could reach her for any reason. We emailed once or twice during our trip and she was quick to respond to our questions.

We were very happy with our entire trip and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. (I told Nancy she could give out my contact info for potential clients, so maybe we’ll talk one day).

Date of experience: November 2015
4  Thank E C
Reviewed 4 September 2015

DH travel was recommended to me by a friend and I was not disappointed. We had a wonderful time and everything was organised very well. I would definitely recommend this agency. The tour in itself was suited to what we were looking for, the guides and drivers were all very friendly and courteous, and Nancy who planned the whole holiday for us took great care to ensure that we would be happy. Overall we received great service and we had a wonderful time in Cambodia and Vietnam.

Date of experience: August 2015
5  Thank mireille242015
Reviewed 1 June 2015

We travelled as a family back in July 2012 for our 21st Anniversary and our Daughters 18th. Could not have asked for a better organised holiday and this is coming from a very organised person. Nancy was fantastic, she arranged everything. Hotels, tours, restaurants and guides could not be faulted. Thank you Nancy for a magical holiday.

Date of experience: July 2014
5  Thank avalos2015
Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

I'm an Aussie traveller and this is the 2nd time I booked and travelled with the DH Travel - 1st time was great value for money doing a 9 day Tour, Designing our trip for 2 people exactly how we wanted to do it.

2nd Time trip was for 15 days and 4 people from 9th-23rd May 2015.
THE TRIP WAS TRULY AMAZING!!
"I suggest to go the 5 Star option"

I will always recommend you to whoever says they are thinking of a trip to Vietnam.

I couldn't have asked for more!!

Date of experience: May 2015