All reviews great location halong bay mr peter old quarter recommend this hotel single room banana pancakes sales manager fresh fruit hoan kiem lake a great stay room was clean and comfortable walking distance stayed here for one night via email airport pickup recommend staying here
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I did not stay in this hotel as booking.com confirmed (in London) my reservation and on my arrival at 8pm on Friday 23rd Marchin the hote lit was cancelled. At the reception a young man called Jack did his best to help me and after one and half hour later he found me a hotel and even paid the taxi fare to takeme and my wife there...This e-mail is to THANK YOU Mr. Jack! Your company must be very proud of you as this support is a very positive attitude in any business. I'm sure that the guests in this hotel will have a great experience in Hanoi. I wish you all the best in future! Regards, Mr E. Rodrigues.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed 3 nights at Hanoi Golden Moon Hotel. We had a great stay and felt welcome straight away. The service was great and staff were highly approachable. Our room was clean and exceeded expectations. This hotel was great value and we highly recommend it.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I recommend the golden moon. The staff are friendly and fabulous and very accommodating to our needs. It is located in a convenient spot and not far away from the charm that the old quarter has to offer.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Book it now! Actually, there is nothing left to say, because you will regret it if you don’t stay here.

Let’s start with the staff. They are lovely and I mean it. Often I read reviews praising the staff and when I stay at those places, it’s nothing special. At the Golden Moon it was different. We only stayed one night, but enjoyed it a lot. We were greeted with a delicious welcome drink and a lotus seed snack. Sometimes we only book one night in advance to see if the accommodation delivers on their promises. And the Golden Moon did. We wanted to stay longer, but unfortunately it was fully booked. They took care of our belongings while we searched for a different hotel and they gave us an umbrella since it was raining. And they all speak English very well. The staff can also help with tours.

And the breakfast. Wow. We are traveling since 1 January 2018 and did not have such a great breakfast anywhere else in south east asia. The selection is not the biggest, but they have what we were craving for: musli, fresh fruit (big variety), great baguettes, cheese, amazing French toast and much more.

Our room (602) was big, super comfy bed, window and with a great bathroom. No noise at all. And the best: enough space to put your stuff. Many hotels do not have enough furniture, but they did.

And the location is perfect as well. Everything you want to see, eat or drink is within walking distance.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We booked this hotel for a short transit as we landed 1am in the morning in Hanoi airport and we were getting picked up for our hiking tour at 8:30am next morning from Hanoi city centre.

Arrival: We arrived early in the morning and was a little worried when we saw the metal roller gate shut. Once we found the bell they opened the door and everything was set. Check in was pain free as we had pre-paid for the hotel.

Room: Our room was located in the second floor of the hotel. The staff helped us carry the suitcases up to our room. Room was good but no windows to the outside. The room was furnished adequently. The water pressure was low. Considering the price of this hotel this was good value

Breakfast: Breakfast was fantastic. We are a vegan couple and they made us vegan stir fry noodles. The staff was very accomodating and friendly

We spent less than 8 hours in this hotel. Considering the price of the hotel it was extremely good value. The staff was friendly and accomodating

Date of stay: December 2017