Open today: 6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Incredible tour with amazing guide - if you do one thing in Hanoi do this!

Books this for your first day in Hanoi - get to know the city (and don't eat much before you... read more

Reviewed today
cliveoc
Education, tasty and fun

We had a brilliant time trying lots of delicious food and drinks. Our guide talked about the... read more

Reviewed today
rkpoc
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Hanoi
from USD 39.00
from USD 28.00
from USD 22.00
from USD 29.00
5,680 results
All reviews mango miss moon street food tour egg coffee sticky rice vietnamese food old quarter ms moon come hungry different places first night amazing food empty stomach great introduction three hours lovely guide banh mi
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We went on our first day in Hanoi and it gave us a great experience of Vietnamese food. The group went to 7 restaurants - all of which would be ones we would have walked straight past if not on the tour - and the food was incredible at all of them. From soups to noodles, pancakes to ice cream and mango, all were delicious

The group we were with were great and the guide Sunny was brilliant. She gave us really useful information combined with a great sense of humour

Definitely one for everyone to try when in Hanoi and for $20 a bargain considering that includes food and drink!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience with our guide Mango. Good food, good company, great nights out... We went to places that I normally would have skipped, but it was really nice to meet this new side of Hanoi

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Firstly I must say my guide Miss Potato was lovely. She made everybody in our small group of six very welcome and was a wealth of knowledge on everything about Vietnam and the culture.

We made our way through the back streets stopping at very “local style” places to try their particular style of food. Forget the big fancy places, this was street food at it’s best. A wide variety of food was on offer and I came away at the end of the night quite full.

Be prepared for a good walk as the walking tour lasted just over three hours. There are some narrow spiral stairs to climb as well. This tour is great value for the small amount of money it costs.

..... and to the lovely Miss “sweet” Potato all I can say is a big thank-you and be prepared to see me again in September when I bring my tour group of hungry Australians back to see you and do your tour again.

1  Thank Howard B
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I specifically researched a street food tour that could cater to my husband's SEVERE peanut allergy, and this one came with rave reviews...and for good reason! We opted for the scooter tour, since we only had one night in Hanoi and wanted to venture a little outside the Old Quarter. Vivian was our guide. Both she and her colleague were not only safe and fun on the scooters, but spoke wonderful English and managed to order food for us without any peanuts! (My husband's allergies are so severe that cross-contamination is an issue, but again, he never suffered any type of reaction on this tour!) Splurge for the scooter tour if you can - it's fun and you'll get to see the beautiful city while eating delicious food!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I took this tour with 3 other friends, one of them vegetarian. Miss Potato conducted the tour and she was fantastic. We not only visited some really amazing places but tasted some of the best street food Hanoi has to offer. This tour really changed my view about Vietnamese food. All of us loved each and every bite of the delicious dishes that were served to us. My vegetarian friend was well looked after as well. It is a must if you are in Hanoi and would like to know where to eat the best of street food.

2  Thank Navigate491843