USD 124
Hotels.com
USD 115
USD 85
  • Breakfast included
Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel(Hanoi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
USD 275
USD 246
Hotels.com
1,544 results
All reviewshalong bayold quartera la carte breakfasttop floorparting giftvietnamese coffeeboutique hotelwelcome drinkamazing stafffresh fruitvietnamese optionsbreakfast was deliciousrooftop restaurantjunior suitefrench quarterhoan kiem laketrain station
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Great stay, well located in the Old Quarter and near the Park. Very nice staff who made our stay very pleasant from start to finish - always with the right attentions! Highly recommend and great value for money!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ben P
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We couldn't be more pleased with La Selva and the lovely staff. They arranged a pick up at the airport which was efficient and reasonable. We were greeted with a lobby full of smiles and a warm welcome. The decor is simple but with lots of green plants, a signature element of La Selva. One can certainly find fancier hotels with more expanded service options but we found La Selva perfect for our needs and a great value for money. The location in the old town allowed easy walking to most shopping and sights. We felt very safe in the area even at night. The included breakfast was a la cart but several choices including local cuisine. We had arranged through them for a boat trip around Ha Long Bay (reviewed separately) which worked out perfectly.

Room Tip: Some rooms have windows to small atrium rather than to the outside.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tholepin
Reviewed 3 April 2018

First... per La Selva management’s request, I am resubmitting this Hotel’s review. BUT, I am not upping my star rating and I have declined their refund offer for that favor. I find it odd that most of La Selva’s ratings are 5 stars, yet most are submitted from new TripAdvisor reviewers. I use TripAdvisor extensively for my own bookings and I’m hopeful that I can continue to do so without the hotel’s pressures and influences of their customers reviews. My review remains the same as my original submission except for what is in all caps below.

THIS IS A VERY NICE HOTEL WITH SUPERIOR STAFF. THE STAFF DESERVES A 5 STAR RATING!!! La Selva is a nice boutique Hotel. It has its quarks but, their prices are very reasonable for this section of Hanoi, the “Old Quarter.” The reception that you receive upon arrival is stellar. They take the time to familiarize you with the neighborhood, noting points of interest and good restaurants, all on an easy to follow map. The decor is upscale-fun and comfortable. The staff is amazing, they even packed a “to go” breakfast for us because we had to checkout pre-breakfast.

Some quarks: Our room didn’t have a real window, they simulated one by adding a window to a chase shaft & adding some fake hanging plants and lighting. The humidity was very high in this hotel. The shower would flood the bathroom.

All said; the La Selva Hotel is a nice hotel for the money.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
6  Thank LeppFrog
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel in a Handy location. Easily some of the best service I experienced in Vietnam. Very clean, modern rooms and great a la carte breakfast (western and Vietnamese). Keep up the good work guys, see you next time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank enpnz
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I went here with my boyfriend and stayed for 4 nights. We were welcomed by the sweetest staff and showef to a very clean and nice room. Unfortunately the next door neighboor started construction work next morning at 7 so we couldn’t sleep. However, when we told the staff at La Selva about the noise, they immediately went to talk to the neighboor and agrees that they would not start working until 8.30 the next day. They also offered us a different room further away from the noise. We didn’t even have to ask. And it was the same story all the way throughout our stay. The staff was always trying to make us feel comfortable and welcome. They were always smiley and extremely service minded! When we left the manager gave us the first night for free because of the noise, and we hadn’t even asked for any discount. The whole hotel is a little sounded, but it is also very centrally located, and only someone like me who sleeps extremely lightly will notice the sounds. I can highly recommend staying at this hotel!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple