1,136 results
All reviews the penthouse halong bay sister hotel old quarter elegance hotel hoan kiem lake street food tour amazing staff the hotel manager would highly recommend this hotel welcome drink pho outstanding service family room star service location is fantastic water puppet show
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our stays at the E Central Hanoi Hotel were great! The staff was warm and welcoming and eager to answer questions and help find restaurants. We were greeted with a welcome drink and escorted to lovely, quiet rooms. Each room had wi-fi and a laptop on the desk for our use. Snacks and water were complimentary. Our breakfasts were included in a lovely dining area. Eggs, pancakes, and French toast were made to order, along with a nice buffet. The location was a block from the city center lake, surrounded by restaurants and shopping. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sara R
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We arrived at 7:30 in the morning after our flight from the UK and despite the early hour we were made to feel instantly welcome. After breakfast our room had been made up and we grabbed some much needed sleep. After a night we checked out for our Halong Bay cruise and returned two nights later for another two day stay. We had a upgraded room overlooking the street which was roomy, cool and beautifully furnished. The staff at E Central cannot do enough to make your stay relaxing and happy and the hotel is brilliantly located in the Old Quarter. Highly recommnded

Room Tip: 3rd floor street facing
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sean C
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

In Hanoi, there was no perfectable place more than E-central hotel for me.
I have been a lot of hotels in Hanoi but I'm sure this plce is what I really want to keep going stay in the future.
Of courese, there's many hotel with very clean and luxury and have good service in Hanoi.
And almost its very expensive.
But E-central hotel's most good advantage is what they have very reasonable price and good condition. Furthermore, their service mind is so much better than any five star hotels. I'm sure it's true.
I don't want E-central hotel to be popular( cause I'm sure hotel's price will be expensive more than before . . ) but I hope they could be happy more and more. Because they are really really good staffs who also as a friend for me.
Thank you so much,Thao and sophie and employees. You guys are best of best staffs.
Ps. I'm sorry I have not returened a hotel's umbrella
ㅡFrom. korea Miss.kimㅡ

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank gloomysunshine
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We spent a lovely few days at this hotel. The deal they offered us was excellent value for money. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. But the most outstanding part of their service was definitely their staff. They were so helpful and knowledge able. We had some flight problems and they helped us sort it out. Nothing was ever a problem. Breakfast and the position of the hotel were excellent too. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank marybunnymum
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My wife and I recently stayed at the E Centrale hotel in Hanoi for a total of 5 nights on three separate occasions. On our second and third stay we were greeted with a Welcome Home sign on the bed. Staff were great even to the extent of finding a thin pillow for my wife post neck fusion surgery.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple