See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We only booked this because we had a sleeper train departing at 10pm and wanted somewhere to freshen up and leave our bags after 8 hours on boats and buses coming back from Cat Ba island. The hotel was basic and affordable.

The main reasons I gave four stars were;

POSITIVE
- the hotel backed onto the station. They have a back door which coincidentally opened up directly opposite our train carriage.
- the room was pretty cheap for the size and location of it - around $30.
- there was plenty of space and beds seemed comfortable enough.
- plenty of power points

NEGATIVE
- cleanliness could be improved. We had some dead cockroach shells on our bed.
- shower is poorly designed in a raised bath tub. My girlfriend (160cm) was able to squeeze underneath it, but myself at 180cm was not able to. I had to manoeuvre myself around it to shower adequately.
- proximity to the station is a blessing and a curse. If you’re planning to have a quick nap, the announcements might cause you some issues there. But we weren’t, so it was fine.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Tried breakfast 900k because the restaurant opened at 6:30. Open smorgasbord looked like it was redisplay from previous night (worry about who had coughed on items before I put them on my plate!). Cook made me a fresh omelette (my plate and cutlery needed a wipe before use - I always carry “wet ones”.) Last straw - cockroach running around on bread just as I went to pick it up. Left without breakfast......

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank melbournian1950s
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Surprised that this place is getting such bad reviews here. I just stayed overnight prior to a 6am train the next morning. The staff were lovely, the room was nice and clean and comfortable... and as i was leaving early I was offered a packed breakfast. I would happily stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank polly2018
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend decided to get dinner at this place before we took our train to Hue. It was at 20:45, we ordered to beers and after a long time the waiter came to take note of our order. After saying our wanted dinner she said that they no longer served food. At 21:00 no dinner? We were pissed, we paid for the beer and as soon as we stand up the girl said that we could order. We decided to give it another chance and when we ordered she looks at us with a hateful face and smashed the menus as she walked away. That was the final action that made us leave. Awful service, even worse complaint management.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We are family of four with 2 young kids (6&8). Getting out of train were looking for place to have breakfast around train station. The lady's were on the porch telling us these a buffet. With our backpacks it was a convenient place. When we came in the buffet was not well garnish but we thought the will filled if out... wrong! We ask for more bread (the was even not half a baguette in the buffet) and it never came, instead a women came telling us the buffet is closing in five minutes... really??? In resume, we had 15 minutes to eat a cold and almost empty buffet... we ask for a rebate (it was about 5$ per peson, kids half price) she said no way, after insisting she say she will take out around 3$ but she get the waitress to who we asked the bread and she says she will have to pay the rebate... command you do not make your employees pay because your food is cold and buffet empty!!! We pais it all, closed our mouths and leaved this place and will never come back! Hope this review will find you before you get into this trap!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family