All reviews fresh fruit daily breakfast box boutique hotel pho old quarter hoan kiem lake big bathroom every morning executive room home away from home comfortable bed french quarter exceptional service visiting hanoi a great stay cau street
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Located right close to the city center, De Syloia draws attention of many travelers and businessmen. It’s about 10 minutes to Hoan Kiem Lake.

Check-in and check-out efficiently.

Breakfast is good even with not so many choices.

Room is cosy, comfortable and clean. Executive room is provided with a complimentary of fruit daily. Cay Cau restaurant provides very good cuisines.

One minus point is Wifi. It really sucks and I hope it can be improved alot.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank binhleofficial
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I have stayed at De Syloia Hotel several times on business since 2015, in one instance for two months. I cannot think of a place I would rather stay in Hanoi. Staff also remembered me from previous visits two years earlier The staff are friendly and go out of their way to be helpful in bookings, arrival and catering to the needs of their guests. Rooms are very nice and moderately priced. In this instance I was visiting Hanoi for a conference and had to fly at short notice from and back to Middle East. The De Syloia staff made the booking very easy, arranged a late check in and as I was not sure of time to clear immigration (so I chose not to have hotel pickup waiting) provided me in advance with Vietnamese instructions and contact number for taxi. Lovely room, fresh fruit daily and the staff assisted each day to ensure I had taxis to the other side of Hanoi (30 + minutes) to be at the conference venue. Even with taxi fares and travel I still preferred and it was more economical to stay at De Syloia. They also included a drop off at the airport on departure. The De Sloyia is also ideally sited with a range of restaurants nearby as well as its own delicious traditional Vietnamese restaurant for whom resident guests have discount. I am always pleased to again recommend De Syloia, and will for sure stay there on my next visit to Hanoi.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Only spend one night during a biz trip. But I were so impressive with this boutique hotel. Facilities and amenities look antique. The buffet breakfast was served with few very nice items (wish I took photos). I even had my best Pho in Vietnam in this hotel, which normally not happen. Love their 'Have a nice day' sign on bed upon check in!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
De S, General Manager at De Syloia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Dear Mr Phuc D,

Thank you very much for your nice and positive review and for your choice for the De Syloia Hotel. We do hope you will have another chance to visit Hanoi soon and we would be happy to welcome you again in our hotel.

Alejandro Gomez (Mr.)

Reviewed 24 April 2017

A Fab. Hotel perfect location. Very proffesional staff always there for your needs and more. There all so nice and friendly. The Restaurant has an excellent Vietnamese kitchen. The hotel also organised trips for me and very good to. I cant wait to get back and stay there. Room service, Laundry, mini bar, breakfast buffet all very good.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
De S, General Manager at De Syloia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Dear Mr. Joseph H,

I would like to thank you for your choice to stay at the De Syloia Hotel. We appreciate very much the time you took to post this review after your recent stay with us.

My team and I are really delighted to read your positive feedback. Your satisfaction is our motive.

We look forward to welcome you again at De Syloia Hotel.

Alejandro Gomez (Mr),

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I liked everything about my stay at De Syloia hotel. Nice rooms, nice beds, nice staff, nice service. The location was good, the staff was super helpful. Roomservice was fast and good. I would go back.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
De S, Tổng giám đốc at De Syloia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Dear Mrs. Ida K,

Thank you for staying at De Syloia Hotel and dedicating time to post your comment.

We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our location and the service provided by our staff, your kind words mean a lot to us.

We are looking forward to welcome you in our hotel in nearest future.

Alejandro Gomez (Mr)