Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Steve L
Hanoi, Vietnam

Best in Hanoi!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 June 2024
I have stayed at a number of 5 star hotels around the world and In my humble opinion this one cannot be beat. This hotel staff managed by Mr Chris, is #1 in service. They accommodated all my needs and always took the extra effort to help me in finding everything from a first class reliable Tailor to an emergency dentist, or just making reservations at one of the Many seafood buffets around town. The Pan Pacific hotel seafood buffets and breakfast buffets are great and not overpriced but I wanted to explore and the front desk staff were more than willing to accommodate me. The town itself is very alluring with lakes and gardens everywhere, and must be one of the safest and cleanest cities in the world.
During my stay I wanted to mail some postcards I bought from the interesting and affordable in house gift shop. Mr. Dinh mgr. of Bell hop services not only gave me directions to the local post office but took the time to walk me there and do all the interpretation needed.
This is just a small example of the usual service from this hotel.
My stay was 40 days so I selected the serviced apartments at a monthly rate that was very affordable and gave me a beautiful fully furnished 2 room apartment with kitchen and washer/dryer. Very first class! Plus I had access to the 17th floor lounge with breakfast served by chef Huien and an afternoon 2 hr happy hour!
The staff were incredible on the 17th floor, not only can you enjoy food and drink but they can fulfill all of your office needs along with providing a work station with laptop and printer.
I must mention the staff on the 17th floor as they truly go out of there way to accommodate your every need from delicious deserts to fruits, wine and spirits. My thanks for excellent service and endless smiles go out to the 17th floor team of Ms Trang (Jennifer), Guest relations mgr MIA, along with thanks to Binhi, Tham, Yen, Thinh, Evelyn, Linh, Jerry, and Hieu. I hope I didn't forget anyone as they were all fantastic, and made my stay a truly enjoyable one!
The hotel itself is located in front of two lakes and bordered by the Red river with its beautiful bridge on the back side and has beautiful views in every direction. The large pool is heated and there is a Sauna and well equipped gym.
This city is a great safe place to relax and also get medical and dental work done. I highly recommend Picasso dental and HGC hospital . both provide excellent professional services at affordable prices.
My hats off to the hotel management team and all the employees that made my work/ stay a relaxing and enjoyable one. Thank you.
Date of stay: May 2024
Room Tip: get a local chip and download Vinfast taxi to save on taxi fares, which are cheap already. Hotel...
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 17 June 2024
Dear GoPlaces30821641263, Thank you for taking your precious time sharing the experience during your recent stay at Pan Pacific Hanoi! It has been my pleasure to learn that you have enjoyed many aspects of your stay with us from the property's elegant ambiance and to the culinary taste, and most importantly the friendliness and attentiveness of our associates. I will share your feedback with the whole team. It is great to learn that Mr. Dinh from Concierge team and the Pacific Club Lounge team has truly enhanced your experience, especially mentioning the entire staff went above and beyond to ensure that you had a memorable and luxurious stay. Your recognition of their efforts and the acknowledgment of their role in making your stay a 5-star experience is truly appreciated.

AU$269
6.5 km from Pan Pacific Hanoi
Free parking
View more hotels in Hanoi
2,523 results
All reviews west lake rooftop bar summit lounge pacific club truc bach lake the club lounge old quarter a lake view room luxury hotel excellent hotel an upgrade buffet breakfast top floor halong bay pho gym ming
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2024

Stayed here for 2 nights in late April in a Deluxe room on the 21st floor. Room was spacious with a view out to the lake. Bathroom was spacious with separate shower not over the bath so easy to access. Swimming pool was lovely. Breakfast buffet was excellent with so many different cuisines more like a dinner buffet. No extra charge for a Latte at breakfast. Had a Banh Mi in the restaurant but not very traditional so a little disappointing. Huy in concierge was outstanding he spoke excellent English and was so helpful in giving advice. I would have given 4 stars but have given 5 stars because of Huy.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Christoph Strahm , General Manager at Pan Pacific Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2024

Dear NthShoreTraveller,
Thank you for taking your precious time sharing the experience during your recent stay at Pan Pacific Hanoi! It is our delight to hear compliments regarding hotel amenities and staff's services. I will share your feedback with the whole team, especially Huy from our Concierge team. We very much appreciate your ratings and we do hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 22 May 2024

Pan Pacific Hanoi blends luxury, comfort, and exceptional service, making it one of the top choices in Hanoi. Whether you're in the city for business or leisure, the hotel's prime location, stunning views, and phenomenal amenities provide a perfect sanctuary.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Christoph Strahm , General Manager at Pan Pacific Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2024

Dear andyIH8191SZ,

Thank you for giving us this wonderful ratings and review!

It sounds like you had a truly delightful experience at the hotel. We are very happy to hear that you have been satisfied with the hotel facilities and the services that we are delivering.

My team and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back for another memorable trip in the future.

Reviewed 18 May 2024

This is the best hotel in Hanoi ,we had tonnes of fun ,the hotel staff exceptionally kind and very professional.I would recommend the hotel anytime.Keep the amazing work Trang,Mia ,Jerry and the rest of the staff.You earned yourself a loyal customer all the way from Africa😊😊😊

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Christoph Strahm , General Manager at Pan Pacific Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2024

Dear Safari21537995330,

Thank you for spending time to share about your incredible stay at Pan Pacific Hanoi!

It is great to learn that the Pacific Club Lounge team has truly enhanced your experience, especially mentioning Trang, Mia, Jerry and the entire staff went above and beyond to ensure that you had a memorable and luxurious stay.

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we hope to welcome you back to the Pan Pacific Hanoi in the future!

Reviewed 17 May 2024 via mobile

What a great time spend in the pan pacific hotel

Last week, my familly organized a dinner in the Ming restaurant.

"Step into an exquisite culinary journey at Ming Restaurant located in the heart of Pan Pacific Hotel. From the moment you enter, you are greeted with an elegant ambiance that sets the stage for a truly memorable dining experience.

The menu at Ming Restaurant boasts a delightful array of authentic and innovative dishes that showcase the finest flavors of Chinese cuisine. Each dish is meticulously prepared with fresh, high-quality ingredients that are expertly combined to create a symphony of tastes and textures.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Christoph Strahm , General Manager at Pan Pacific Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2024

Dear Navigate47848013096,
First and foremost, we appreciate your wonderful rating about Pan Pacific Hanoi!
It is delighted to hear that you have enjoyed the experience you have had with us, especially at Ming Restaurant.
We seek for an opportunity to have you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2024

Overall the hotel met all our expectations. However, I do want to single out bellhop - Anh. He was so helpful and gave us great recommendations to eat. My only regret was not personally thanking him before we left as he was off schedule. I hope the hotel realizes what a great employee they have in Anh. Thank you!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christoph Strahm , General Manager at Pan Pacific Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2024

Dear garycU1419NJ,
Thank you for taking your precious time sharing the experience during your recent stay at Pan Pacific Hanoi! We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your feedback with the whole team, especially Mr. Viet Anh- Bellman as mentioned. We very much appreciate your ratings and we do hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Yours sincerely, Mia Nguyen, Assistant Guest Relations Manager