“great variety of western, mexican, pizza, Italian, Vietnamese entrees/favorites”

iProvecho! Global Bar & Grill
Ranked #1,170 of 3,005 Restaurants in Hanoi
Price range: USD 1 - USD 5
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 10 July 2015

Very casual place, caters to traveling westerners, a few entrees of each type of cuisine. restaurant is clean, friendly wait staff. This is "comfort food"...no gourmet eats here, but just good tasting food.

We have been here a few times, it is a regular stop while in the area. I've had the french fries, hamburger (good value, tasty burger (double burger available)), chicken burger, cheese steak (pretty tasty), quesadilla (so-so), a few Vietnamese entrees, and burrito. Beer is cold. English spoken. Free WIFI.

Reviewed 1 April 2015

I've been regularly eating at Provecho! for about 4 years and I have enjoyed every meal I've ever had. Enchiladas, Nachos, Burritos, Burgers, and the Vietnamese dishes as well. Good draft and bottled beer as well. One of the co-owners has written Mexican cook books that have been published and are available on Amazon.

The setting is comfortable inside, or on the balcony on the second floor.

The tourist service and visa service are on the first floor and Ms. Lai has helped me many times with her up-to-date information.

Great place.

Reviewed 25 March 2015

After hearing many times their burger is sooo good, went to try, was told 100 percent beef patty, as a butcher I can guarantee that is far from the truth, the burger decent price, but taste was pretty disappointing, fries well if you can find them very small portion.

Second experience, went to do visa, Lai has a very good reputation, but 'i certaintly did not see it, went and booked my ticket for the visa run, found out an hour later, I could do it cheaper, when I asked for cancellation suddenly a lot of fees should be paid, but was first mentioned after I told her about good offer for in country visa. At no point did I refuse to pay the fees, since it was my fault, but first I was told I had to pay for the visa, because it was already processed, alright, but then suddenly after a change of mind, I had to pay for flight cancellation as well, no money was ever paid from side, and was told by Lai please come tomorrow before 1pm because
i cant hold the ticket any longer and the price might go up, but 1 hour later this lovely kind vietnamese woman that seen me for 10 min out of good will just paid for the ticket already out of her own money, and therefore I had to pay 10 percent cancellation fee, lets be clear this is not about 20 dollars. I ask to get reciept for the payment, very standard, but I was declined and instead I could see a confirmation ticket as statement, after a bit of discussion she started threaten me in an implied way " she had my passport", she might have a good reputation, but my god there is so many cheaper and more nice ppl in Vietnam than her and this place.

What a place!!!!

i

Reviewed 12 January 2015

Ate here three times during a short stay in Hanoi. Had a burrito, a hamburger and a carne asada and left satisfied each time.

The balcony is a nice spot for a meal or drink. Would certainly go back.

Reviewed 18 November 2014

Its not easy to have some Mexican flavors in Hanoi. And Provecho is an nice option for people who love the taste of Mexican food. The Nachos here is really tasty and the atmosphere is cozy and comfortable .