“Dissappointed”

Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

The burger was less then expected after hearing the reviews on here. The service was non existent , especially after reading these reviews. I saw the waitress twice. Once to order my meal and once when I received it. They never even came back up to give me a check, I had to go down and ask.

Went back two days later to try the Mexican food. The chips were made from flour but were to thick, it tasted like you but into a clump of flour. The burrito was ok but would not get it again.

We sat out on the balcony this time which was nice. The view is pleasant and the breeze was nice on a hot day.

All in all I am disappointed.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Great place to eat and hang out. In spite of our desire to eat only local-styled food on our travels, I couldn't resist having some Mexican after living five months in China. The food was so good, I could not resist doing it a couple of times. The staff and owners were wonderful, going the extra mile by telling us places to try out reasonable priced, and amazingly good Vietnamese cuisine. Great travel agency right on site "Rainbow tours" where we booked this successful trip.

1  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed 1 January 2014

My husband and I ordered take out, so can't comment on the restaurant. We can however comment on the food. Blech. The Pork Carnitas were disgusting (cubes of hard, chewy, flavourless pork and cold tortillas). The only thing with flavour was their salsa, and while it was a decent spicy salsa, it tasted mostly that, spicy, with little actual flavour to back it up. Overall, over priced, bland or bad food. We won't bother ordering again, and we certainly won't be visiting the restaurant.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Ordered a burger with extra cheese and avocado. It took 25 min + for the burger to arrive. It was was a very dull burger, no spices in the beef patty and it definitely needed some extra salt. The "extra avocado" was five very thinly sliced pieces of avocado, might as well not have ordered it.

Was quite disapointed as I had heard that this was the best burger restaurant in Hanoi, I really hope it is not because in any Western country this burger would not win any prices at all.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

It was nice to sit on the balcony over Hang Bé street and enjoy a delicious breakfast burrito complete with guacamole. Good strong coffee is a larger cup than is usual in Vietnam. A little pricey (Around $15 for 2 burritos and 2 coffees) but delicious.