Travelmate Hanoi Hotel
InterContinental
USD 104*
USD 101*
Agoda.com
Splendid Star Grand Hotel(Hanoi)
USD 50*
USD 46*
USD 69*
USD 130*
USD 111*
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Golden Sun Palace Hotel(Hanoi)
USD 40*
  • Pool
Melia Hanoi(Hanoi)
USD 247*
Cancelon
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 November 2011

When myself and my friend stayed with Mr Hao he was very welcoming and helped us at every opportunity to ensure we had the best stay in Hanoi. The two day Halong bay tour and the three day (with homestay) trek to sapa were the definite highlights of our stay in Hanoi. Everything he arranged was just as he said and ran perfectly. The staff at Travel mate were also just as helpful whenever the could help. the refurbishment of the reception area was done with minimal disturbance to the gets. Thank you Travelmate, Olly and Mike UK

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Metaleg
Reviewed 6 May 2011

This was a nice place to stay in after a few nights at a really terrible hostel around the corner. The staff were friendly and did not try to sell us anything or scam us! The room was up 5 flights of stairs, but apart from that it was clean and spacious and we slept well.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank educfr
Reviewed 15 April 2011

What this hotel lacks in luxury it certainly makes up for in friendly and wholehearted hospitality. Jackie and his lovely family cant do enough to make you feel welcome - nothing is too much trouble. The location could not be better - it is close to everything including a wonderful restaurant nearly opposite. It was extremely reasonable in price and if you just want a friendly adequate place to stay you couldn't do better. It was damp but it had been raining and everywhere seemed damp so I doubt that anything could have been done about it. The stairs are a pain but most places in Hanoi seem to be tall and thin and the exercise did not do me any harm though I spent less time in my room than I would if it had been lower down and tended to plan my day so that I only had to go up and down once or twice. I would certainly stay there again and will never forget Jackie and his family - they are delightful.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank jesteed13
Reviewed 16 March 2011

Found this place by chance. Great value rooms and excellent service. We were offered dinner and breakfast at no extra charge and the staff were always willing to help with information and advice. We booked a trip to Halong Bay with www.legendbaycruise.com which was terrible but the staff at the hotel helped us to sort out a refund. I would recommend anyone staying in Hanoi to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank RJLilley
Reviewed 30 January 2011

we were made to feel very welcome by Jackie and his brother Viet. Very helpful guys and comfortable budget accommodation... Viet even took us for a tour round the city, could not have asked for friendlier hosts.

• Stayed: January 2011