See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

The people have a man called Michael sorting out trips and travelling around Vietnam. please do not let him sort anything out for you .he will rip you off by half the amount you give him .is easy to sort out your self and a hell of a lot cheaper. Taxi's and hotels don't get paid for by this man so you after pay again. there is always a way and means to get around .go to a tour outlet who deal with trips and flights which you can do your self by Skyscanner. Don't stay here.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Adam J. R
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

The previous comments are not relevant because the staff and manager have changed - as of now, the manager Michael is very kind and helpful, was patient and informative with his service and gave the beat price offer for an open bus ticket (750K!!), Highly recommended for families.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

One of the guy's name is Tum. This is Vietnamese and chinese con artists running a brothel targeting tourists. They will pay cab drivers to take you there, pay off other hotels to have them tell you there is no room, and pay restaurants not to serve you. They are NOT part of any government. They are just a group of low level thugs working for a chinese owner. This is how they do business. If you want narcotics, they can get it and will offer it to you. You want prostitutes, they can get them and hey will be offered. DO NOT let your cab driver take you here. DO NOT give anyone your booking information. DO NOT let anyone help you.

This place is dirty, and unclean. There is toilet paper and a comb on the night stand of every room. What does that tell you. I was forced to get 3 for one night as I had never been to Hanoi and got gotten. I've been there a few times now and know the game all too well.

Do not let them get you. Don't stay here.

Stayed: March 2015
3  Thank Rev-d O
Reviewed 15 January 2013

I had the worst time at this hotel. I found the owners to be pushy and loud. The rooms are stuffy, and not very clean. The complimentory internet did not work...this after the owner spent about half an hour trying to fix it.
The next morning I asked where I was on the map, and the lady kept saying "No no no!". Its a Chinese hotel, and they dont speak any English at all. The first thing they do when you come into the hotel, is shove a phone into your hands, and demand you speak with him. This, the first 2 minutes you are there, the translator then wants to sell you a tour....before even being able to unpack!
They kept demanding to know when I will check out....this at 830AM! They lady owner was just dreadful. Shouting and speaking to you in Chinese...I noticed that even the staff felt ashamed by her behaviour.
I decided not to stay another second, and went to another hotel. Alas, I left my scarf...and when I returned....the scarf had grown legs. The lady owner once again kept saying "No no no".
Whatever you do: DO NOT STAY HERE. Bad rooms, bad service, and treatment I had never suffered before....al at a premium price.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank CraigE666
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Like other reviews we were picked up at the airport and apparently taken to our hotel where a man got in to our taxi to take us to their sister hotel as ours was full. First off I knew we weren't at the hotel we had booked but didn't have much of a chance to protest. The guy had a print out from our hotel and also took our booking form. He greeted us with "ah welcome, I see you are irish from your booking", which we had told the taxi driver. When we got out of the taxi we demanded to carry our own bags and then asked for our booking form back, once we had everything we said we would like to walk to our original hotel to ask them about it. Luckily they were fine about us leaving though had led us to believe our original hotel was two minutes away. Seemingly it was quite a trek and we ended up getting a reputable taxi to our original hotel which was not fully booked.

It was an unnerving experience which put a dampner on our arrival in Hanoi, it would seem they are doing it with a lot of places and stealing peoples custom. Do not give this hotel any business!!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple