“Good service”

Price range: USD 2 - USD 6
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Western style bakery cafe serving organic arabica coffee along with breakfast, bagels, bakery, sandwiches, salads, cakes and homemade ice cream. Everything is made fresh daily in our own bakery using premium natural ingredients.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I went to Joma Bakery several times. Even though the price is quite high but I really like the smiles of staff.

The Brownie there was good

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We went to the joma coffee for breakfast. The prices are quite high for Vietnam. We only had 2 musli with fruits and 2 coffee (small) and paid over 300k.
The fruits were fresh but the musli did not have a good taste. On the contrary, the taste of the granola was a bit rancid.
The dining area is big but does not have a good atmosphere (empty walls, no decoration).

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The bagel was like a marshmallow, the smoked salmon tasted like it was soaked in formaldehyde, and the egg....well, the egg was so bad words fail me. Roadkill, maybe? It really stank and may put me off eggs forever.

To be fair, I didn't try the bakery side. Things looked like the same clumsy, blocky aesthetic was at work. I was so happy I found a little Russian place down the street to clear my palate with fantastic homemade borscht, and happy Joma didn't make me sick.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

This place has various types of breakfast catering to popular european and western favorites. Fruit shakes are delicious and service is very good as well. Coffee is great too. It’s one of those good places to start the day.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Been to joma cafe in Luang Prabang and now in Hanoi too! Both times were great, the cheese steak sandwich and the frozen cappuccino were amazing.

Date of visit: March 2018