“"The best service ever."”
Review of Art Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hanoi
Art Hotel
Ranked #47 of 371 Speciality Lodging in Hanoi
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“"The best service ever."”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

On my first trip away on my OWN I stayed at Hanoi Art Hotel for 7 nights. I could not have wished for better service. The welcome party was overwhelming but so very welcome with staff seeing to my every need to enjoy my stay in Hanoi on my own. They arranged for me to be met at the airport.They arranged getting and installing a SIM card into my phone to getting a fresh fruit bowl in my room every day, arranging same day laundry service,clean laundry daily,great choice of breakfast. Their recommendations for day trips gave me only the best of experiences and memories of Hanoi. The room was very clean an though on the first floor with all the traffic noise below the double glazing gave me a only low distant hum. The staff was always super helpful and friendly on first name basis which as a Kiwi made me feel right at home.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
27 Thank Robin D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Lisse, The Netherlands
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We stayed in the Hanoi Art Hotel for 3 nights during our trip through Vietnam. Because we stayed for 3 nights they offered a free pick-up from the airport, which was a great service.
We booked a family room with terrace for US$ 50 per night, breakfast and all taxes included. For us this was a great deal. Our room (503) was clean and well equipped. (flat screen tv, minibar, kettle, safe, hair dryer and free wifi). We don’t agree with earlier posters to take a room at the back side of the hotel. Our room was at the front on the 5th floor and we had no noise problems at all. For us it was a big plus to watch Hanoi street life from our terrace.

The hotel is located in the Old Quarter of Hanoi but not in the most busy and noisy area around the Hoan Kiem Lake. For us this was a plus. To the Hoan Kiem lake it’s about a 10 mins walk.
We would stay in this hotel again during our next visit to Hanoi.

Room Tip: Choose a family room with terrace for a few Dollars more. Don’t mind about the street noice.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
20 Thank CorTT
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 17 February 2012

The hotel is located at the centre of old quarter, all the interested shops are within walking distance. The room is clean and spacious. Staffs are cheerful, friendly and helpful. They made our stay real comfortable and enjoyable. Breakfast is great and the tour arrangement is not bad, with reasonable price as well. I will definitely stay at Art Hotel for my next visit.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
16 Thank Joni J
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 15 February 2012

We stayed 5 nights in Hanoi Art Hotel. Hotel room is clean and well equipped. (flat screen tv, minibar, kettle, safe, hair dryer,wifi). Friendly and helpful service. The breakfast served is quick and good, with ample choices to select from. Will definitely stay in Art Hotel when I visit Hanoi again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
17 Thank Deidre_Ng
Reviewed 13 February 2012

The staff is very polite and helpfull. The rooms are clean, with air condition, hot water.. The breakfast is a la carte, and it is very good.

• Stayed February 2012