All reviewsmr jameshalal foodmuslim travellershalal certifiedrestaurant on ground floortrain stationhotel room isclean roomsfriendly hotelbreakfast is servedhalong bayold quarterstar hotelhotel staffgmtourcorridor
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

So the room you'll get in this place has an ok bed but whether or not you get a good bathroom is luck. You'll either get one that's been renovated recently that's quite nice or one that's pretty mouldy with touch ups a child could have done better.

Breakfast was also very average so if it's not included I definitely wouldn't pay the $7 to try it.

I've stayed at better 2* hotels. When in Hanoi I think you'll find better for the price

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I had to stay here as part of a tour. We checked in, stayed one night, checked out and back in again. The hotel is tired and shabby. My first room was not clean. After killing a cockroach, I got down on the floor to check for more and saw that there was a collection of shoes and slippers under the bed. Obvious that it had not been cleaned under there in a long time. Sheets were suspect. Slept in my sleeping bag liner. Second room looked cleaner but still had shoes and slippers under the bed (although fewer this time). Sheets were cleaner. Room was directly over the railway tracks and the sound of the trains woke me several times. Breakfast had a very limited selection. Outside of the train station, there is nothing much in the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Dan Thuy H, Tổng giám đốc at Cosiana Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear Mr Printhill.
Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room and breafst that need updating.
Thanks and I look forward your staying in the next time.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Cheap but hotel room is nice and clean.
Breakfast is provided for my booking. Little food but good enough for a quick meal.
Dinner at hotel is reasonable well too.
Choose this because it is near to place I work. Many food outlet around it.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr Chan Seng H,

We are so happy to learn that you had a great time in our hotel enjoying the service provided by our team of professionals at a very affordable price. We will keep on trying our best to maintain and improve the outstanding level of service to better serve you.

Web : cosianahotel.vn

Reviewed 1 February 2018

We stopped for lunch at this place for the halal food. While the lunch was delicious the service provided by the staff is what made the visit memorable. Waiter went out of the way to provide additional information on the nearby Hanoi Station, to providing us with a spare room for us to do our prayers with the prayer times provided. Had a peek at the room and it’s value for money for the service they provide. The concierge even helped us to our Uber for our next destination. Commendable and will try to stay here next time.

Stayed: January 2018

Dear Mr Wan,
We really appreciate your feedback as this helps us ensure that the high standards of our service and product we strive for are consistently achieved. Everything we do and offer is designed to enhance the quality of our guests’ experience.
Thanks again and I look forward to serving you in the next time.

Web : cosianahotel.vn

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Well.... it can be a good hotel for a small money.... it's not close to the old quarter where you can have some nice walk and shopping... still it's good to stay for one night if you are using the train since it's a two-minute walk from the station...

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple