Open today: 10:00 am - 10:30 pm
Review Highlights
So good!

My friend and i got an Indian back massage, and it Was so good! I have a lot of tensions in my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Lisabenthin
via mobile
A GREAT place

My friend and I just had an excellent Experience with trendy spa and massage. Good Price for... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
HelenaA1335
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hanoi
from USD 119.00
from USD 58.00
from USD 17.00
More Info
All reviews trendy hotel herb tea lotus seed salt scrub long flight hot stone foot scrub amazing spa excellent service an amazing experience visiting hanoi old quarter masseuse 60mins gel lockers refreshments
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Very nice and clean surroundings. It was a nice and relaxed atmosphere and it was a very fair price. Next time I am in Hanoi I will definitely be back!

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Signe I
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Incredible 5 star service and fantastic rooms! Here’s why….I booked a room at Hotel Trendy and Spa online before arriving in Hanoi for a first time visit so that I would have a place for the taxi driver to take me to as opposed to just getting dropped off in the Old Quarter and wander around to find a place I might like (which is often times how I like to find places to stay). The Old Quarter of Hanoi is kinda crazy with cars, motorbikes and street activity, so dragging luggage around finding a nice place would have been challenging.

On arrival, Rachel greeted me at the front desk and was expecting me for checkin. She asked me to sit in their little lounge area to enjoy fresh fruits and juice that were immediately brought out and served to me on a cute little tray while she checked me in. My bag was whisked off to my room by the bellman and she came over to give me a rundown of essentials and needed information about the room, key, travel assistance etc. She then brought me to my room where I was more than pleasantly surprised by how nice the accommodations were, given that I had booked one of the lesser expensive rooms. To be honest, if my room was the modest price level I almost can’t imagine how the higher priced rooms could get much better, it was that great!

Okay so now about what made my stay there sooo amazing…the service!!! Everyone there knew my name. Everyone at the front desk spoke perfect English so communication was a breeze. And here’s where they really went above and beyond…I had a short time in Vietnam so there was a lot to do with very little time to do it and figure out how to get things done like how do I get from here to there, when does the train leave, what are the accommodations like, is it possible to do it this way, what if I did this instead, what’s the difference in time/price etc. etc etc. I had a LOT of questions about what would be possible and how to make things work with my limited time. They basically walked me through everything, made calls for me, checked tickets and prices, booked seats and even coordinated arrangements with the place I was staying at my other destination! And this was a FREE service they just offered to make my time and stay there more pleasant!! I was blown away by this level of service. I basically got a fabulous room, a travel agent, translator and breakfast all for the price of a modest room rate. Oh and they also let me store my bag and shower there when returning to Hanoi en route to my next destination where the timing of my travel plans wouldn’t allow for me to stay overnight in Hanoi. And here’s the part where their service truly goes above and beyond…they were helping me with some of these arrangements over email even after I had checked out and moved on to my next destination! The resounding feeling I had while staying there and even after I technically wasn’t a guest was that they were genuinely wanting to help me have a great experience in Vietnam and seemingly would go to no end to help me make that happen. That’s where I feel the experience of just “booking a room” turned into a 5 star experience!!! Literally my only regret is that I didn’t have more time in Hanoi to enjoy staying at Hotel Trendy and Spa longer.

And by the way, these are just the bullet points of why my stay there was exceptional. I didn’t even mention the little things like the personally addressed welcome note awaiting me on my bed at check in. Writing “Welcome Malcolm” in chili sauce on my morning breakfast plate. Free fruit and water awaiting me in my room. And the fact that no matter who I engaged with as staff of the hotel, they all were amazingly warm, cheerful and helpful! I really can’t say enough about how enjoyable my stay in Hanoi was thanks to them. Experience it for yourself and you’ll see :)

2  Thank Malcolm G
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I took the 30mins back, neck & head massage and it was really good. The hotel and the spa are both very clean and nicely furnished, and the staff is just amazing. The masseuse was also very kind and had strong hands, but just applying the right amount of pressure.

2  Thank downton14
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We were staying at the hotel and took advantage of the spa on site.
It is beautifully decorated and very peaceful. The massage was a perfect pressure and incredibly relaxing and invigorating all at the same time.
The price is incredible and would have cost 10x the amount at home!
Planning to go again before we fly home!

1  Thank Venture645585
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Wow! The woman who gave me a foot massage had strong hands and was absolutely wonderful. Got a great manicure and pedicure as well. The place is top notch. After going another place that had no TA review, going here, a place with stellar reviews, showed the difference it can make. Read the reviews! Very happy. If I were staying longer, this place could become a habit (assuming I had extra $ to spend, of course).

Date of experience: January 2018