All reviews rooftop bar red bean restaurant old quarter halong bay hanoi la siesta hoan kiem lake an oasis of calm ginger tea special thanks memorable stay sister hotel amazing service top floor welcome drink amazing hotel hotel experience lake view
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I stay in all sorts of hotels and the difference between a fantastic hotel and good hotel is service. The attentive staff that genuinely want to make sure you are enjoying your stay is why I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. Its only small, has a lovely french feel, love the rooftop bar but most of all loved the staff. At the same time you are in the heart of the old quarter.

Room tip: I had a top floor room with a terrace - fantastic
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Hanoielegancehotel, General Manager at Hanoi La Siesta Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear yazBoston,

Thank you very much for lovely review about your stay at Hanoi La Siesta Central hotel. I am thrilled to learn that you had a fantastic experience here, and you very much enjoyed our hotel and its service. We do pride ourselves on being a “home away from home”, so I am pleased my staff made your stay comfortable. Rest assured I will pass your kind words on to the team, which they will be thrilled to hear.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hanoi very soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is such a cute and beautifully decorated little hotel with great service. The people are super friendly and always remembered our names. Jennifer in the lobby really went out of her way to help us and recommend places and restaurants for us. She also was especially instrumental with helping us buy some special authentic snake wine. I also highly recommend this hotel for the central location.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear sbshekar,

What a fantastic review of Hanoi La Siesta Central!

We are thrilled to have exceeded your expectations in all aspects of your stay; the beautiful hotel design, the central location and the great service. You can be assured that your comments will be passed on to Jennifer who works very hard to make your stay more comfortable and we hope it will not be too long before we welcome you back again.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I confirm all the excellent reviews posted. We enjoyed every minute of our stay at this Hotel and could not fault anything. Great location, small and personal. All staff were friendly, helpful and professional and I would like to particularly comment on the housekeeping and restaurant breakfast staff as the best I have ever experienced. The breakfast provided was delicious with hot and cold dishes attractively presented. I can't imagine doing better than this Hanoi old city hotel!

Room tip: Select from the suit options as less expensive rooms are small.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ann004,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your recent stay at Hanoi La Siesta Central hotel. I am thrilled to hear that you had such a memorable time with us and we were able to exceed your expectations. I am delighted to share your wonderful feedback with all the team members who all looked after you so well during your time in residence with us.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity in welcoming you back again in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

From start to finish our stay was wonderful. It was the beginning of our honeymoon and we were greeted by happy staff that had arranged gorgeous decorations in our room for our honeymoon and a welcome dessert. We dealt with Mai for the majority of our stay and she was so accommodating, even walking us to a pharmacy and making ginger tea when we were not feeling the best. The facilities are great, breakfast, the restaurant and roof top cocktail bar are amazing. Would definitely recommend this hotel highly to anyone wanting a great location in the heart of Hanoi.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mark H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Hanoi La Siesta Central!

I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and that you found the hotel well as the service that the team members delivered to your satisfaction. I would like to specially thank you for your kind words about Mai who genuinely wished to ensure you have a great time.

Do come back soon again, we eagerly await your return.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The La Siesta Central is one of the best hotels we've ever stayed at. The location is right in the middle of everything, and the staff and service here are unparalleled. Everybody here makes it a priority to ensure that you have an amazing stay. We booked the airport pickup and it was very convenient and easy to locate our pickup person at arrivals. The front desk also provides currency exchange services which was very convenient.

We were able to walk everywhere from the hotel. There's great street food and shopping right outside. We had breakfast at the Red Bean every morning and it was, without a doubt, one of the best hotel breakfasts we've experienced. You can get made-to-order omelets and other traditional western breakfast food, but also pho, fried noodles, fried rice, spring rolls, buns, etc. They have a rotating menu everyday. We also visited the Red Bean restaurant for lunch and afternoon tea, both of which were delightful.

We also visited the Spa a few times during our stay. I got relaxing massages and facials for very reasonable prices. They provide really good tea and cookies before and after your treatment.

Highly recommend this hotel. Would definitely stay here again!

Room tip: Higher room with balcony to enjoy either the lake view or the city
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear gisathegato,

Thank you ever so much for your fantastic and very detailed review of the hotel. What a pleasure to read that you had a memorable time with us, and you have found our hotel to be “one of the best hotels you had ever stayed at”. I am delighted that you enjoyed the hotel location, the spa and the service provide by our staff that we are so proud of.

I truly wish we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Best regards,