“Rondleiding Hanoi/ tour guide in Hanoi”

Hanoi Free Private Tour Guide
Ranked #5 of 242 Food & Drink in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hanoi Free Private Tour Guide does free guiding with the aims of supplying free services for foreign visitors. 200 members are always ready to pick up guests. 300+ tours have been taken, and we are heading to 1000 tours within 2016. 40+ nations are where our guests come from.Advertising Vietnam’s beauty and being chances for Vietnamese young generation to meet and learn from global citizens.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went to the temple of literature with
June & Mia, both students at university.
They spoke good english and despite the rain it was a relaxt atmosphere.
Definitely a suggestion for a day in Hanoi through the eyes of a local.

2  Thank AbdelkrimA40
in 3 reviews
"vietnamese food"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had a tour with lovely Nguyet Giang. Since I have already spent some time in Ha Noi I was looking for some local specialties that are not so typical. She prepared a long list of options to choose from and we had a great time walking through the Old Qter sampling the food. Thank you so much for this experience. I think it is great that you can provide custom tours in such a short notice! Martin

2  Thank Martin S
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We had a tour with Phong today and we really enjoyed it!
The setup is a free tour in exchange for the guide to get a chance to practice speaking English, so it’s totally ok that the guide only has a basic knowledge about history and the details about all the sights in the area.
We had a great time discovering the old quarters with Phong!!

1  Thank Anders H
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had already been in Hanoi a few days and had visited several sights but it was nice to spend the day interacting with a friendly local. June was very helpful with practical things and entertaining to hang out with for the day! We tried street food, visited markets, had a photo shoot on Long Bien bridge, and got me a SIM card! Thanks June!

2  Thank Sammy W
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I booked a tour fairly last minute, at 11pm the night before, and they were able to contact my hotel to let me know it was confirmed the next morning. I loved that I was able to make special requests (mine was that we spend some time learning some Vietnamese phrases). My guide, Tung, was great - we definitely left the tour as friends, and will continue our cultural exchange. He's already been extremely helpful! I have already recommended this experience to travelers I have met, and would encourage anyone wanting to meet a local and get more insight into the typical tourist destinations to use the service.

1  Thank Shaughnessy H