“Fast & Delicious”
Review of Pho Gia Truyen

Pho Gia Truyen
Ranked #87 of 2,950 Restaurants in Hanoi
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I was greeted with a smile and patience even though I was unable to communicate in their foreign tongue and unaware of what I was ordering. Sit anywhere you please and just smile! You won't regret this meal if you're willing to step out of your comfort zone and in with the locals!!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

A remarkable experience. Lines out the door. And some of the best pho we had in Vietnam. It seems 100% family owned, right down to the almost assembly line production of every bowl of pho they make. While it wasn't the best pho we had - we liked Pho Thin better - it was a great bowl of super-flavorful soup!

1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Good Ha Noi Pho which is basically different from the Sai Gon Pho taste. I like the taste but not comfortable as the space is small and hot. Furniture is old. I got in line for 10 minutes and must serve myself. I really don't like this as Pho is hot and I had bags and kids with me. I don't want to burn myself.

Good taste. If you don't mind about space and self serving, recommend to try it.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Heard many good reviews about this place for their pho but honestly I don't see anything special about the pho they offered here. Although it is fairly cheap for its price and has a lot of meat in one bowl.

1  Thank Yuki P
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Came here many times for lunch break. Very nice food. Noddles was very soft,
Highly recommend for pho gia truyen