“Delicious, cheap sushi!”
Review of Tokyo Deli

Tokyo Deli
Ranked #511 of 2,901 Restaurants in Hanoi
Reviewed 16 April 2018

My friends and I love this place. It's greatly priced and the sushi is delicious! The staff is friendly and helpful and usually speak English pretty well. It's got at least 3 floors and has a nice atmosphere. I definitely recommend this place if you're looking for great sushi in Hanoi!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We visit today to tokyo deli.. welcoming staff.. great service and fast service.. delicious Japanese food.. Manager on duty is very attentive.. we will back soon..

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

First of all there is absolutely no atmosphere in this place. We came in and it felt like we walked into a library; it was so quiet that we had to whisper. Our food came pretty quickly which I don't know if that was a good or bad thing considering we couldn't hear any movement from the kitchen, and we could hear everything! Salmon roll didn't have much salmon, the tempura shrimp roll and dumplings were decent, but the chicken had so much dough I had to leave half of it. We decided not to order anymore as we tasted enough to know it wasn't going to be worth the money. A few things wrong with the service; we shouldn't have to try catch eyes with the waitress because she's too busy faffing about outside when we were the only customers in there. We requested music to be played and I think it was being played on a phone; some Vietnamese techno music which made the atmosphere frustrating yet laughable at the same time. No ambience, no character, no love and food was overall underwhelming.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Good place for sushi in this part of Hanoi. Not too extensive either. I took take away, but the venue seemed nice and service was attentive and good.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Love my experience here, a bit noise but I ask for a private room and was great
People in nice and kind even if they don’t speak English...