“Wonderful stay”

Ranked #159 of 587 Hotels in Hanoi
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 15 April 2011

Visited my brother who has been staying at this property for over 8 months. Spent my 2 weeks there, just feel so great.

We stayed in an large apartment which has 3 seperated bedrooms, a long & big living room and a well equipped kitchen. I love to sit at that livingroom with a cup of coffee and enjoy the beautiful view of the lake which I can't find anywhere when back home. The apartment is always clean and the staff overall are very friendly & helpful.

The restaurant is also one of out favourite place, while sitting at the restaurant's terrace, just feel like we are in a resort, because right infront of us is a beautiful swimming pool and garden. Besides that, serving breakfast as early as 6am, is also very great for travellers like us, since normally the trips we took during our holiday there start very early.

We like the fresh air and quiet enviroment of this area, hence even though it took us around 10 minutes to reach the city's center, this did not bother us at all.

We did hear a lot of how great this property is from my brother, but what we had experience there was over what we expected early. We really had a very good holiday and also happy to know that our family member are in a good place.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Kentlyc
Stevenloh, General Manager at Fraser Suites Hanoi, responded to this review, 5 June 2016
Dear Mr Kent,

Thank you for writing such a detailed post for us!

We appreciate it very much and comments like yours will spur all of us in Fraser Suites Hanoi to work harder and to serve our guests even better.

Looking forward to your visit again!

Steven Loh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 14 April 2011

Stayed at this place from 3 - 6 Apr, recommended by a colleague who is a long term customer here.  Checked in to a studio and was very pleasantly surprised to find it not only spacious but also very well equipped with kichen, home theatre system, washer / dryer for laundry.   Apartment is clean and staff was overall friendly and helpful.   Breakfast may not have as many choices as a 5-star hotel but has all the essentials for a good nutritious breakfast.  Location though 10-15 min to the city center, it did not bother me as definitely a breath of fresh air to the noise and dust polution in the city.  I truly enjoyed my stay as not only it surpassed the traditional hotel rooms in size, it also has the comfortness of home that people like me need even for just a few nights. I can imagine why my colleague had recommended me this place.  Well done!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
6 Thank Rhett162
Dear Sir,

Thank you for writing such a nice post for us!

We appreciate it very much and looking forward to welcome you back to Fraser Suites Hanoi again.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Reviewed 21 February 2011

I stayed from Nov 2010 to Feb 2011. The facilities were average. The location was not so bad; it took 15min from the centre of Hanoi. However, I won’t stay in this hotel again because they had created continual noise during my stay. I talked with other tourists who also stayed in this hotel for long term, they said this hotel looked like a preopening. I strongly agreed it.

Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
9 Thank saffron63
Paris - France
Reviewed 24 June 2010

We've stayed 3 weeks at the Fraser while finilazing the paperwork for the adoption of our 3rd child. This place is very well adapted for a family.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank YM-parisien
Dear Sir,

Thank you for the kind comments!

Looking forward to your next visit to stay with us again.

London
Reviewed 26 February 2010

My family and I stayed at this great place during the lunar new year holidays. We were recommended Fraser Suites by a friend who frequents Hanoi on business trips. Took a 2 bedroom apartment for 3 nights. the location though not in the heart of the old quarters but we did not find any difficulty getting to the tourist spot as plenty of taxis and only 10-15 minutes ride only.

We loved our apartment as it was huge and has all the comforts of home including that of washing machine and a very functional kitchen which was great for making our baby's food and milk.

Our 5 year old son enjoyed the facilities of the playroom and playground at this beautiful property and the staff were delightful and pays attention to make sure we are comfortable throughout our stay.

The breakfast at Fraser though simple but all the essentials were available including to our surprise, porridge as well as Japanese rice. We tried the hotpot promotion for dinner on our second night there and the portion was huge and my kids enjoyed the meal very much especially as the weather was extremely cold that lunar new year.

My family and I had a very satisfactory stay and we cannot imagine not coming back to this wonderful property for our next visit with our parents to visit this charming capital city of Hanoi.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank patti-seth
Dear Mr Seth,

Thank you for writing such a detailed and positive post for us!

Appreciate it very much.

We hope you will return to stay with us again.