“Danang - Hoi An (6 days 5 nights)”
Review of Sinhcafe Travel

Sinhcafe Travel
Ranked #70 of 242 Food & Drink in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Today Sinh Cafe is an internationally-renowned, award-winning travel agent. Our first cafeteria serving as a travel office in Ho Chi Minh City has grown with the establishment of local offices in Da Lat, Mui Ne, Nha Trang, Hoi An, Da Nang, Hue, Hanoi and international offices in Phnom Penh, Siem Riep.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is the fourth time we’re using Sinh Café and the excellent services provided by the staff was consistence throughout the trip. This time it’s only a group of 4 but we still enjoyed and have a memorable trip. Thanks to Zenny on making sure our visit as plan from start to end and thanks also to Annie & Daisy on checking with us how are we doing.
The rooms are excellent, spacious and comfortable. The transport used during the trip is also in good condition and big. The driver & tour guide also very helpful.
I will surely recommend Sinh Café to my friends and family

All reviews
"arrangements"
"ship"
"accommodation"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great trip with Sinh cafe Travel. They arranged all services for us in Phu Quoc. Resorts were amazing, my children like so much with very big swimming pool and playing area for them. Highly recommend Sinhcafe Travel

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

After long conversation on phone Sinhcafe Staff arranged perfect trip for us (12 persons). The way they guiding you so smoothy. We had great memories in Halong Bay. I can't forget beautiful landscape in Sapa and Ha Giang. Lucky for us travel in flowers blooming season. Awesome food in Hoi An. Lovely beach in Nha Trang.
Sinhcafe travel take care of us by called us every day to make sure our trip running well. They frendly to help us in any questions and professional at arranged our trip. We are really satisfied and happy. Thanks all of you: Zenny, Anny, Daisy. We do hope see you soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My friends told me about Sinhcafe travel in Vietnam but he couldn't remember their address. Lucky me when I finally found the right one after searching in internet then went to their office at 58 Hang Be street. We had only 7 days in Vietnam but would like to see as much as we could. Zenny suggested me for an itinerary to Mekong delta, Halong on cruise and Ninh binh day trip. You should book a flight arrive Hochiminh city but depart from Hanoi to save 1 time fly from Hochiminh to Hanoi then could visit both Mekong and Halong. Leisure time in Hanoi at beer corner Ta hien street is a very exciting experience night time. Remember try Vietnam coffee, it's different and strong. My wife forgot her bag in a van but they were quickly found and even bring to my hotel right before my flight time. Really appreciate.