Ha Phuong
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Halong trip
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 Sept 2023via mobile
We were warmly welcomed at the hotel by Thu and her friendly staff. The buffet food was quite good. Everything was very nice and comfortable. I visited on the weekend and experienced the hustle and bustle of Ha Long. It was a very enjoyable and meaningful trip
Date of stay: August 2023Trip type: Travelled with family
AU$249
No prepayment needed
    AU$249
0.1 km from Novotel Ha Long Bay
Restaurant
Agoda.com
AU$127
No fees just great deals
  • MakeMyTrip
3.0 km from Novotel Ha Long Bay
Lobby
AU$153
2.2 km from Novotel Ha Long Bay
Đến The Bay và cảm nhận sự hài hòa giữa kiến trúc và cây xanh. Chắc chắn sẽ khiến bạn thư thái ^
AU$56
    AU$103
9.0 km from Novotel Ha Long Bay
View more hotels in Halong Bay
1,154 results
All reviews nice hotel nice pool great view breakfast buffet swimming pool night market seafood day cruise bay balcony accor tour bathtub port vietnamese
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2023 via mobile

The room we have stayed has a nicw view including the hill and also the sea. The breakfast was good although they do not have too much options. The staff was nice and very helpful, we will come back and recommend my friend to visit this hotel when we come to Ha Long.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2023 via mobile

Room was stuffy & no aircon, have to call service 3 times even at 10pm to fix it. I suspect they turn off the or switch to low air mode as the hotel occupancy is super low. Bad enccounter at Reception during money exchange with the front desk staff. There is little ink mark on a note & the staff refuse to exchange. After 10 mins arguement, finally get the exchange done.
Its a birthday celebration trip, but was spoiled by the room condition & staff service.

Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TagHP
Reviewed 8 March 2023 via mobile

Tourism is slowly making its comeback in this area of Ha Long Bay. When my “limousine” bus dropped me off, on the road, across the street from my hotel, I thought, “This was a big mistake!” I was wrong. The staff at this hotel was simply wonderful. The front desk staff was great! Housekeeping was friendly and fantastic! With nothing much else open, around the hotel (with an exception of Papa’s BBQ), most of my meals were at the hotel. That dining room staff is 100 percent Five Stars. I asked about dessert, after my first dinner there. With so few hotel guests, there wasn’t any. The next night, a young female on staff was slow in bringing me my bill. When she did, she had a slice of brownie cake for me. The following day, while I was seated at the pool, the same woman appeared with a hot cup or tea and cookies. On my final night there, the dining crew presented me with a special dessert treat. You cannot get that level of service from just anywhere. I hope tourism quickly returns to this area and especially to this outstanding hotel!

Room tip: There are men driving electric carts willing to take you on a tour of Ha Long Bay. Bartering for the price is necessary.
Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2023

We stayed there for 2 nights and the experience was brilliant. The hotel location is perfect for discovery of the city. Staff was very helpful and the breakfast was very good too. Thank you very much!

Room tip: Pool is really good!
Date of stay: January 2023
Reviewed 28 December 2022

We stayed here two nights. This is the third time I've stayed here. Very few guests. As per usual with Novotel, reliable 4 star quality and no complaints. What was exceptional was the service we received, which included booking a bay cruise and upgrading our TV to a smart one. Great view of the land reclamation of the bay!

Date of stay: December 2022