Mimosatravel - Private Day Tour
Review Highlights
Very good private tour - Mimosa - highly recommend

Hi, my family of 5 recently engaged Mimosatravel for 2 days private tour. Before my trip, I asked a... read more

Reviewed 21 December 2017
Jasmine L
Singapore
Best private day tour!

We booked this tour the same day we arrived in Dalat and they were able to pick us up from our... read more

Reviewed 11 December 2017
trinosaurus
via mobile

All reviews mr lee day tour made us feel mimosas vietnam tailor
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Tour guide is very helpful and friendly, his name is Bảo - he show me everything about Đà Lạt and already give us more time to enjoy the beautiful view.
The driver is very kind too. But just 2 weakness make me feel little uncomfortable.
1- the restaurant make me 30 minutes to waiting a waitress come and order food, and then I spend as least 45 minutes to waiting the food coming.
2- the car door too hard to open.

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank LightPacker682854
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Our experience with Li (not sure about spelling) was great. He took us to all the places we asked him and told us how to make the most of them. He couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 2 October 2016

I paid around 3 U.S. dollars and not a single bit felt like wasting. With $3 each for two of us, we had a full-day access to private car with private tour guide, Tanh, as well known as Mr. Lee ```who is full of experience on localities and who could offer us local advises and could even help us to haggle for homemade raspberry juice to the best price. We had the best offer that the tourism could afford :D. They agreed with our specialised pois that we are interested to see with the best price possible. Tanh was very punctual and professional.
I forget to mention that we were both visually impaired. Tanh was a little bit embarrassed when he first encountered us and was trying to find the best way to guide us around but best of all, he never hesitated to learn and that's about all we needed for a professional tour guide to have. The guiding people with visual impairment technique for instance, he, like almost all others, was trying to hold our arms in the thoughts for our safety instead of letting us hold him for our activeness. However, after only a couple of times being noticed, he was absolutely brilliant in guidance :)
I highly highly recommend this private tour highlight package especially with Tanh as your tour guide if you ever find yourselves in Da Lat and needing a tour somewhere from within urban, suburban, surrounding areas to areas further away like Nha Trang, the Central Vietnam with most beautiful beaches, and pois in Dak Lak Province with many wild forests, lands and minor ethnicity cultures and customs, in Central Highlands where I can't wait to visit next year :).

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank JimmyVinh
Reviewed 23 September 2016

I spent a full day with Teo Tabh in Da Lat; all in a private car. The morning tour started around 8:15 and went to various nearby venues including the lovely Truc Lam Pagoda, accessible by cable car for a small cost, the spectacular Lin Phuoc Pagoda, Datania Falls and roller coaster. Teo was knowledgeable and his English was good. There were only three of us and Teo switched effortlessly between English and Vietnamese. Very inexpensive.

The afternoon was just Teo and me. From pickup at my hotel to dropoff at the airport some 5 hours later. Teo was an excellent guide who personalized the day, taking in the Crazy House, Elephant Falls, a silk mill, weasel coffee plantation, fruit stands to buy durian and more pagodas. Quite inexpensive and a lot of fun and a great way to spend the afternoon before taking the evening flight to Ho Chi Minh city. I found Teo a great companion who made my last day in Da Lat quite memorable.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I was very pleased with the tour guide and his service: friendly, punctual, caring, and knowledgeable.

Date of experience: June 2016