“What an experience!”

Mimosatravel - Private Day Tour
Ranked #37 of 100 Tours in Da Lat
Reviewed 12 January 2017

Our guide Lee showed us around Dalat and Muine, and the experience was made authentic, as he brought us to local eateries and taught us how to eat like the locals! Every morning Lee picks us up punctually and plans the day out based on the list of places we wanted to go. The pace was comfortable and it was a fuss-free and enjoyable trip for both young and old!

2  Thank jlleeee

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Tour guide is very helpful and friendly, his name is Bảo - he show me everything about Đà Lạt and already give us more time to enjoy the beautiful view.
The driver is very kind too. But just 2 weakness make me feel little uncomfortable.
1- the restaurant make me 30 minutes to waiting a waitress come and order food, and then I spend as least 45 minutes to waiting the food coming.
2- the car door too hard to open.

2  Thank Mỹ Duyên L
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Our experience with Li (not sure about spelling) was great. He took us to all the places we asked him and told us how to make the most of them. He couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

I paid around 3 U.S. dollars and not a single bit felt like wasting. With $3 each for two of us, we had a full-day access to private car with private tour guide, Tanh, as well known as Mr. Lee ```who is full of experience on localities and who could offer us local advises and could even help us to haggle for homemade raspberry juice to the best price. We had the best offer that the tourism could afford :D. They agreed with our specialised pois that we are interested to see with the best price possible. Tanh was very punctual and professional.
I forget to mention that we were both visually impaired. Tanh was a little bit embarrassed when he first encountered us and was trying to find the best way to guide us around but best of all, he never hesitated to learn and that's about all we needed for a professional tour guide to have. The guiding people with visual impairment technique for instance, he, like almost all others, was trying to hold our arms in the thoughts for our safety instead of letting us hold him for our activeness. However, after only a couple of times being noticed, he was absolutely brilliant in guidance :)
I highly highly recommend this private tour highlight package especially with Tanh as your tour guide if you ever find yourselves in Da Lat and needing a tour somewhere from within urban, suburban, surrounding areas to areas further away like Nha Trang, the Central Vietnam with most beautiful beaches, and pois in Dak Lak Province with many wild forests, lands and minor ethnicity cultures and customs, in Central Highlands where I can't wait to visit next year :).

1  Thank JimmyVinh
Reviewed 23 September 2016

I spent a full day with Teo Tabh in Da Lat; all in a private car. The morning tour started around 8:15 and went to various nearby venues including the lovely Truc Lam Pagoda, accessible by cable car for a small cost, the spectacular Lin Phuoc Pagoda, Datania Falls and roller coaster. Teo was knowledgeable and his English was good. There were only three of us and Teo switched effortlessly between English and Vietnamese. Very inexpensive.

The afternoon was just Teo and me. From pickup at my hotel to dropoff at the airport some 5 hours later. Teo was an excellent guide who personalized the day, taking in the Crazy House, Elephant Falls, a silk mill, weasel coffee plantation, fruit stands to buy durian and more pagodas. Quite inexpensive and a lot of fun and a great way to spend the afternoon before taking the evening flight to Ho Chi Minh city. I found Teo a great companion who made my last day in Da Lat quite memorable.