Open today: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Easy Riders Vietnam tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Easy Riders Vietnam
from USD 28.00
More Info
All reviews silk factory day tour nha trang wonderful sights motorbike experience local place driving skills cambodian border weasel coffee elephant waterfall points of interest anyone coming always felt safe entire tour bit scared flower farm great tour
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The best decision I made in my Vietnam trip was to go easy riding with the charasmatic Peter! Peter lived in Canada for 10 years so he speaks good English and he understands where you are coming from. He drives safely and is a very funny and genuine person.

Peter will show you the real Vietnam stopping by farms, factories, parks and villages. If you are tired of the same old tourist trail or even if you're not, this experience is a must! It will change you for the better! Plus, Peter will thinking of everything so you have no worries.

Contact Peter and do this tour!

1  Thank Jeremy D
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Our tour with Titi and Hiep was one of our favourite and most memorable experiences in south east Asia. I initially had my reservations when approached by Titi at Crazy House because the tour didn't seem to be run through an official tour operator. But after a few minutes of easy conversation my sister and I decided to take a chance on Titi and his cousin Hiep rather than go through our hostel.

We were delighted with our decision! The tour was jam packed and felt very authentic. We started off with a tour of a local Pagoda, after which we went to an amazing look out point to see the city of Da Lat from a distance. We then drove through a minority village where we saw some amazing agriculture and botany. We manged to try Da Lat's famous weasel coffee, see a silk factory, visit Elephant Falls and go for lunch in a scenic restaurant nearby.

Hiep and Titi were interesting, kind and very knowledgeable. Their English was excellent! I really enjoyed their company and would highly recommend their tour offer. They are veterans in the field of motorcycle tours!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Where do I start? I was referred to Ut with Easy Riders from a friend I made in Cambodia. I had no idea that I was about to gain a friend for life, and be taken on an unforgettable experience. My girlfriend and I traveled with Ut for six days from Da Lat to Hoi An. Every single day, from the the meals we ate, to the sights and sounds we experienced, were amazing! Ut showed us local cuisines, customs, labor and the life of Vietnam. We had the best time with Ut; he is extremely, kind, caring, and absolutely funny. We traveled during Tet holiday, where many businesses and restaurants were closed, but Ut was able to accommodate and still give us the best experience. On our last day we were all very sad to be departing from each other, but we knew we gained a friend for life.

I cant recommend the tour enough. You will see and experience so much. But doing it with Ut will make it unforgettable. The entire tour felt like traveling with family and friends, not a tour guide.

Don't hesitate, book a tour with Ut from Easy Riders now!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great time during our five days tour with Peter and Phuong. They personalised our tour to fit us the best and always made sure I had vegetarian food. :) Great tour!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We had two awesome days from Da Lat to Mui Ne with our two easy riders/guides.
We always felt very safe and comfortable riding with them because of their professional driving skills! They also took good care for us beside the route and always organized vegan meals for me...

The route was full of nice, interesting and adventurous sightseeing spots, our guides provided every needed background information and also brought us in touch with the locals :-)
When traveling Da Lat to Mui Ne this tour is a must!
We also had a recommendation for this experience and would consider this as One of THE highlights of our Vietnam trip.
They showed us a lot of things that we have never seen before ( have you ever seen a dragonfruit tree and how they grow?!) Very tasty directly from the plantage by the way ;-)
Thanks a lot!!!!

Date of experience: January 2018
Kiet_Le_Hung, General Manager at Easy Riders Vietnam, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Thank you very much 92Tina for your great review.
We always try our best to make your trip unforgetable and hope you would give good recomendation to your friends, your relation. And wish to see you again in the nerest future.