“Incredible Experience ”

Book In Advance
More Info
USD 30.00*
and up
Full-Day Motorcycle Tour of Dalat and Paradise...
Ranked #32 of 52 Outdoor Activities in Da Lat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Easy Rider started in Da Lat in 1990, with men who had no postwar jobs in Vietnam. Starting with German motorcycles such as Simson or MZ, for years of development, Easy Rider is now becoming more popular and professional. And many of them have accumulated a lot of experience. The Easy Rider tour is very flexible for guests' schedules, who can do from 3 hours traveling to a month traveling on motorbikes throughout Vietnam. Guests can also ride a motorbike if they wish. Stay away from the bustling tourist area, more enjoyable when traveling through the villages, mountains, river crossings by rafts ... the satisfaction after the tour makes guests impressed and remember most and always wanted to go again with relatives, friends on the next occasion.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I booked a day tour with the Easy Riders from Hue to Hoi An.. the correspondence before the trip was very smooth. Mr. Lee always responded very quickly. The tour itself was awesome. Best experience ever. I went alone with Tam - a great guide who stopped whenever I wanted to take a foto and explained me so much about his country. The mountain pass is very nice. I would recommend everyone going to Vietnam doing a tour with them. I will definitely come back to Vietnam and do a trip to Dalat and Sapa.. must be stunning on the motorbike.

3  Thank Katharina H
"excellent english"
in 3 reviews
"met peter"

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The best decision I made in my Vietnam trip was to go easy riding with the charasmatic Peter! Peter lived in Canada for 10 years so he speaks good English and he understands where you are coming from. He drives safely and is a very funny and genuine person.

Peter will show you the real Vietnam stopping by farms, factories, parks and villages. If you are tired of the same old tourist trail or even if you're not, this experience is a must! It will change you for the better! Plus, Peter will thinking of everything so you have no worries.

Contact Peter and do this tour!

1  Thank Jeremy D
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Our tour with Titi and Hiep was one of our favourite and most memorable experiences in south east Asia. I initially had my reservations when approached by Titi at Crazy House because the tour didn't seem to be run through an official tour operator. But after a few minutes of easy conversation my sister and I decided to take a chance on Titi and his cousin Hiep rather than go through our hostel.

We were delighted with our decision! The tour was jam packed and felt very authentic. We started off with a tour of a local Pagoda, after which we went to an amazing look out point to see the city of Da Lat from a distance. We then drove through a minority village where we saw some amazing agriculture and botany. We manged to try Da Lat's famous weasel coffee, see a silk factory, visit Elephant Falls and go for lunch in a scenic restaurant nearby.

Hiep and Titi were interesting, kind and very knowledgeable. Their English was excellent! I really enjoyed their company and would highly recommend their tour offer. They are veterans in the field of motorcycle tours!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Where do I start? I was referred to Ut with Easy Riders from a friend I made in Cambodia. I had no idea that I was about to gain a friend for life, and be taken on an unforgettable experience. My girlfriend and I traveled with Ut for six days from Da Lat to Hoi An. Every single day, from the the meals we ate, to the sights and sounds we experienced, were amazing! Ut showed us local cuisines, customs, labor and the life of Vietnam. We had the best time with Ut; he is extremely, kind, caring, and absolutely funny. We traveled during Tet holiday, where many businesses and restaurants were closed, but Ut was able to accommodate and still give us the best experience. On our last day we were all very sad to be departing from each other, but we knew we gained a friend for life.

I cant recommend the tour enough. You will see and experience so much. But doing it with Ut will make it unforgettable. The entire tour felt like traveling with family and friends, not a tour guide.

Don't hesitate, book a tour with Ut from Easy Riders now!