“Absolute gem for time with family”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
nicchng09...
Singapore, Singapore
“Absolute gem for time with family”
Reviewed 26 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

Was there just last week and it was fantastic. The staff were incredible and not to mention the food as well. The staff truly made our family vacation a memorable one. The staff were attentive but never intrusive. They made sure they catered to our needs and wants as much as possible. Compliments to the staff.

The property itself was spacious and well designed. The amenities were more than adequate, which was important as my dad is in a wheelchair. I would highly recommend the property to anyone but even more so for someone with mobility difficulties.

The beach was less than 100m away and the sunsets are amazing.

Management Response
28 Jun 2018
Dear Nicholas
thanks for your kind message, I will pass it onto the staff, who also enjoyed your stay at Salafa It's really good to hear you found our Villa a positive place for your father especially as our daughter, who also uses a wheel chair and loves being there. We miss the amazing sunsets (:)
hope you will return one day
Kind regards
Bill and Gill (owner)
D B
“Like I never left my home, and more....lovely!”
Reviewed 19 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

I'm actually on day 2 of 7 and couldn't wait to share one of the most amazing accommodations I've experienced. The villa staff, wow! Have to give chef Pat a special shout. Here's a sneak preview. My house mates went to the Elephant sanctuary yesterday and had a life changing experience, they can't stop talking about it. I'm looking forward to my elephant experience as well in a couple of days. Going to Ptong beach strip and Phi Phi Island as well. Will report back later.

Management Response
21 Jan 2018
Dear Bianca

happy to hear you are enjoying our home, we love it, Pat and the whole team are the best staff we could hope for. If there is anything we can do to make the rest of your stay better then opls mail me or Stella

with kind regards

Bill
Owner
birse007
Crowle, United Kingdom
“A little piece of paradise”
Reviewed 27 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the villa for 10 days during October 2017. It is stunningly beautiful in a fantastic location with all the amenities that you could ever wish for as part of a large family holiday. It was our 40th wedding anniversary so we invited all of our children and grandchildren to help celebrate this special occasion with us (16 of us in total). All the rooms are large and spacious and fitted out to a high standard. 3 of the bedrooms have balconies overlooking the sea which is only 100m away and from where you can witness beautiful sunsets. The 3 ladies did an absolutely fantastic job looking after us during our stay and Kim our driver was there whenever we wanted transporting around the island. Pat and Noon cooked all of our meals from an extensive menu and the food is to die for!!!! I even helped Pat cook a Red Thai Curry and Massaman Curry one evening. The pool was used from dawn til dusk every day by all of the adults and children who now want one building at Grandma and Grandads house. Highly unlikely as we live in the North East of England.
Last and certainly not least Stella was a star in confirming all the arrangements which just made the whole experience perfect. On behalf of the Adams Family we would just like to say a huge big thankyou to you all for making our holiday to Thailand such a memorable one.

PaganMari...
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Perfection in a Villa”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Absolutely LOVED my stay at Villa Salafa. It couldn't have been more perfect and i cant wait to bring my entire family back here. The property is immaculate and the staff were just outstanding. The location is just perfect only a 2 Min walk across the road to the beach. Bee, Noon & Kim were all such beautiful people and the cooking was delicious. The beds were super comfortable which for me is a major bonus!
It was just such an amazing property to Stay at. Thank you x

elorahh
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Beautiful Villa, Beautiful Service!”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Both my guest and myself had an absolutely wonderful stay at Villa Salafa; the experience from start to finish was flawless.

We loved that no detail had been forgotten about throughout the property and to us it was the ultimate haven to rest and relax. The beds were comfortable, the whole house was well furnished and I also loved the swing chair.

You have employed the kindest and most caring staff - I have nothing but kind things to say about Bee, Nun and Kim. They took care of us the entire time and in particular, Bee's food was incredible!

I hope to visit again in future - we both wished we were there for more than 3 nights!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing