“Bought, tested, and approved (episode #1: Bratwurst)”

Best German BBQ Sausage
Ranked #203 of 1,162 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: USD 1 - USD 5
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Arrived at the opening of the store on beachroad, 1st customer and very good welcomed by Thomas who easily sells me 2 kilos of its so reputed sausages (to believe all your race reviews.

First step: Bratwurst

Result: mention very well with the congratulations of the jury (me)

A few comments:

+ real small pieces of meat and very well spiced. So much. Too much ? No, just right !
+ my mouth believed to recognize cumin of which I am not particularly fan, but German taste, and I liked it.

- not long ago, I bought big "Weisswurst" in Makro (250 ฿ per kilo).
I don't want to break the atmosphere but I thought I found somewhere the same taste, far away.
Maybe my own thawing or cooking.
Hope it's not the same base...

And even though, the bratwurst is approved unreservedly and with great pleasure !

Let's try Bockwurst tomorrow !

Danke Thomas

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Interesting place. Right across from the beach......down from the Hard rock. They serve Thai, German and a mixture from other countries around the world. The sausage on a bun was very, very good. As my Thai is poor and the server / cook could not speak any English we had a problem. So you have to be resourceful, she took me into the kitchen and I opened the fridge and pointed to the onion, mustard, bun, vodka, soda and the lime. The only missing thing was the saurcrukt. We had some fun finding the needed ingredients.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

This place is rather a Snack-bar than restaurant. Very small place with a few outdoor tables with nice view on the beach road. No toilet here, you have to go inside the Basaya Hotel if you need it. I ordered a hot dog. German sausage served with a very little bread. The bread was warm but hard and crispy after 1 minute, the sausage was steam cooked, no sauce (you add mustard by yourself). So the sandwich wasn't good at all.

1  Thank Chris_andersson007
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Food is great and inexpensive. Good range of thai and western food ate here a couple of times and will be back again in september.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

The owner was very friendly and made me feel very welcome. Nice and polite people and the sausages were really good. Right on the beach. Clean place and I will be visiting again in June...roll on!!!

2  Thank villaboys