“Excellent find!!!”

Ranked #23 of 1,271 Restaurants in Pattaya
Description: Cafe and restaurant
Description: Cafe and restaurant
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate here for a late breakfast and were extremely pleased with this restaurant. We both had the Jasmine plate which has eggs, meat, and some vegetables. The portion was small but was very tasteful. I was still a little hungry so I ordered the pad Thai and it was excellent. All items were extremely well priced and our total bull was under 400 baht for two drinks and three meals. Afterwards head towards beach street for a mid morning stroll.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Andrew W

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I don't like leaving bad reviews but it was the good reviews and pictures that drew me into this place , the food was streetfood standard at midrange price , the ribs in their pictures must have been taken by the staff because there's meat on the bone all I got was the fatty top bits which were thought as old boots , the prices are double what you would pay if you walked up across the intersection , I've left this review because the food was not on par with the reviews they already have and I'm scratching my head as to how they are number one cheap eats .

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Found this restaurant on Tripadvisor and was well worth all of the good reviews!! Recommend to all visiting Pattaya! The only down side is that they only have about 5 tables and while we didn't have to wait for a table, we saw others who had.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Small place on Pattaya Klang near the beach. Only have a few tables inside and a few outside but it's quite tastefully decorated and pleasant just to sit and watch the world go by. The coffee is excellent and the best value I've come across in Pattaya so far. I didn't try the food but it looked very good so I'll be back to try next visit.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely place for breakfast. Staff very friendly and the food is very fresh and well done. Became my little favourite place. Try the mango passion yougurt.

And Jasmine is actually very nice and music is chillout. They even have their own YouTube channel.

1  Thank KeldM