“Good Service, WiFi , homely ”
Review of Jasmin's cafe

Jasmin's cafe
Ranked #19 of 1,250 Restaurants in Pattaya
Description: Cafe and restaurant
Description: Cafe and restaurant
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Need to look out for their sign board in white.
Good service
Fast in serving drinks
A bit of waiting for food.
Directly opposite krungthai bank. Very easy to spot. Look out for the blue board

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Had the breakfast skillet and a pineapple smoothie, both were great! Will be back for dinner some day soon I think.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

i've been here a lot of times. i can't even count it with my fingers. i've never change my order everytime i come here. i always go for my favorite JASMIN'S BURGER. it was the best burger i have ever tasted. that's why i keep on coming back here.. in fact, its was my favorite place now. i brought my friends here to try their jasmin's burger, and they said the same thing! it was very tasty! worth the money. only 199 thb.. extra bacon for 20thb for each strip. i'm here twice a month sometimes once a month. i always make sure that i eat my favorite burger every month! been here last week.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

We were so delighted to bump into this cafe for our lunch. The place is small yet cozy. The highlight of this place is the food! We tried a few restaurants in Pattaya but this place is the only one worth recommending. We ordered Spaghetti with fresh peppercorns, tomyam, padtai, fried rice and iced Thai tea. Every dish and drinks is so so good. We think twice about writing a review for this place fearing that the place will be flooded with tourists next time (and hence a possible longer wait-time for food). Anyway the food is so yummylicious it's totally worth a good recommendation. Keep it up Jasmine Cafe!

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Affordable and great food! This place is actually memorable to me as me and my boyfriend had our first date here. The place is cute, small and good for couples. However, for group of people or big family I think its better to contact them first. I would recommend this for cheap eats!