All reviews stayed here quiet soi walking street water pressure complimentary water min walk laundry service excellent location deluxe room recommend this hotel rooms balconies
Reviewed 25 June 2017

I stayed here in June 2017. My main issue was the sheer level of noise that lasted most of the day and night. During the day there was demolition work going on on the next building with hammers banging for hours on end. Then in the evening/ night the music from Hooters was extremely loud. If you plan on coming here then i recommend bring some sleeping pills.

I found a good place for buffet breakfast outside the hotel about 30 meters away (Lek Hotel I think).

Back in the Sandy Spring I can say that the pool looked ok but was next to the construction. My first task when I checked in was to go to Big C supermarket to buy a kettle because this '3-star' hotel doesn't provide them. I also asked if I could borrow an iron to iron my clothes but they said .. yes we have one but no you cannot borrow it.

Unfortunately my booking website did not publish any warning about the demolition noise otherwise I would have gone elsewhere.

Location is fine. Short walk to beach and nightclubs.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Digital_Nomad2013
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 12 nights in June, located on soi 13 you are in an ideal place for bars, restaurants and is almost on the beach. The service was second to none and you will get a great nights sleep as it is very quiet. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Located on a fairly quiet soi just 200m from the beach, this hotel is a nice inexpensive option with large rooms, balconies and friendly, efficient service. I've stayed here twice with rooms facing the soi but have never noticed any noise at night. They have limited parking - all of which is covered. Next time I will get a poolside room as they seemed quite nice.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

A comfy bed, clean bathroom and shower that works a treat.
In a top convenient location with fantastic friendly staff and a great view to go with it.

Staff were very friendly and helpful to all your needs.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

This is my second stay here, and I am quite shocked on how friendly the staff is.
I have stayed In a few 4/5 star hotels and I have so much bad experience with cocky staff.
So, Sandy Spring keep up that good work in your 3 star hotel ;-)

The rooms are ok, they should upgrade the bathrooms a bit. Rooms are a bit dark due to the light settings.

But,there is a downside and that is HOOTERS on beach road, they will keep you awake until 2 am, with screaming daft dj,s.
Especially if your room is with sea / beach view.

Hooters wasn't here at my first stay but I am afraid I might not come back to this hotel because of the noise. Sorry about that.

Anyway>>>

Sportsmans bar is where I had my meals, especially breakfast. Highly recommended.
Just out to the right of the hotel.
I was told that the hotel use their kitchen, so if you order food to your room its from there.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends