Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Aaron P
Las Vegas, Nevada

Value is good for location

Review of Dynasty Inn
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Dec 2022
Lots of space for the price, so Value is great. Internet is very slow and they are trying to fix the problem for next year.... however, very difficult for me to stream or do work here sometimes. Air works well, but beds are a bit hard. Definitely worth checking out for the location as its near Avenue and thats great for me.
Date of stay: December 2022
Room Tip: Beds are very firm and a little hard, so its up to you if you are able to ask for something to...
Trip type: Travelled solo
  • Trip.com
  • StayForLong
3.2 km from Dynasty Inn
View more hotels in Pattaya
All reviews band plays walking street paid baht top floor tuk tuk balcony internet jacuzzi taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2020

Stayed here for one night.
Building: dated, old
Lobby: old, a bit dark
Room: Look clean, very cold air-con (which is good for me), quite new (might be renovated recent years), medium size 25+ sqm. I think, ... and balcony :-)
Location: Right in the mid of Pattaya. Not on beach side, but main road
- Food are around
- Tour desks are everywhere
Amenities: Standard & simple ; with hair dryer
Plus: A small sofa, desk, Free Wifi

Room tip: Don't choose rooms on street side - very loud during the night. Choose the opposite site - very quiet.
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank steammilk
Reviewed 18 November 2019

Check in was fast, good staff.Had problems with the WiFi at the start but was later sorted out. Location was good near the beech and local amenities. There were small ants in the room. Also I wished they had coffee making faculties.

Room tip: Back rooms were quite
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 28 October 2019 via mobile

If you are looking for a nice hotel in Central Pattaya, this is the one to go for. It is well priced for what you got. It is also located in a quiet street, which is a great point in Pattaya. The staff is very helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Exposure
Reviewed 5 October 2019

I have been in Pattaya many times and this is probably the best hotel I have stayed in.
I regret I did not discover this place sooner.
Well situated in the middle of everything.

24 hours reception. Smooth check in and check out.
Attentive, friendly staff. Having dealt with many, many Thai staff from many other hotels with varying levels of "attitude" to foreigners, I found the staff here is welcoming and professional.
I felt quite relaxed coming into this hotel.
The room is spacious and always clean.
Everything works.
Staff understand English.
No bad smell.
I really enjoyed my stay here this trip.
Will I come back here next time? You bet!
If I can find a vacant room for the next time, I certainly will come here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 21 September 2019

Dynasty Inn is pretty much the complete package. Great value. Very helpful staff. Spacious rooms. Location is great! If you are familiar with Pattaya; second road is literally a 30 second walk and Beach Road is a 3 minute walk the other way. What more could you ask for? Everything you need is right there! I will be returning.

Date of stay: September 2019