“Yummy”

Armenia restaurant
Ranked #217 of 1,251 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: USD 3 - USD 9
Cuisines: Armenian, Russian, Seafood, Thai, Fast food
Description: Opened its doors in 2007 and since then serving traditional, finest Armenian cuisine. Friendly stuff, cozy atmosphere and affordable prices.
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I can’t believe it a delicious an authentic Armenian restaurant on the beach in Pattaya.There were modest rooms for rent upstairs but I didn’t check them out my daughter and I ate borscht and rice and beef and chicken wraps wrapped in lavash which is Armenian bread baked in a fired oven. The price was very modest and even in expensive for that type of quality food we ate in lavish an expensive looking restaurant!

Reviewed 14 April 2018

I often walk by this place but never been in.
I noticed they had some kebab promotion for 99 baht though so I decided to give it a try.
I just ordered 1 chicken kebab.
I was the only person in the whole place. it was during the day.
Now I am not sure what the hell they were doing in the kitchen but it took around 20 or 30 minutes to get it. I am glad I wasn't in a hurry.
I was expecting actually a typical kebab wrapped in bread as most places serve them.
What I got was some kind of grilled chicken kind of like a sausage, some shredded lettuce and some cut up pita bread on a plate. Something that required very little effort to make.
I was sat outside and the waitresses were inside not paying attention so I went in to pay and then left.
Never to return as I just don't have that much time to available unfortunately and the food was kind of odd for a kebab although I am aware there are different styles.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very poor service:
Meal was very delayed (my wife has done eating at the time my dish arrived),
No apologies for the delay,
Not a even minimal understanding of how to behave with a client,
Took the drink from the table while it wasnt finished!!! Without bothering to ask!!!

Very poor place, I dont recommend.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

A good discount came to my face in Naklua, an offer I can’t refuse.... let’s experiment....

My pet hate in Pattaya is the poor russian borsch, so I had no big expectations, even knowing the price... But the soup was surprisingly good to compare with the borschts I had in Pattaya... correct taste, enough pork cubicles, not very much, but enough veggies... and it was served with real sour cream, not with mayo... All in all a good choice for 59 baht.

The pork shashlick ( 200 gram ) was really good, tender and juicy with the correct aromas... the caucasian ( I’m about the hill :-) ) dip sauce and the raw onion slices were served with the food made the experience perfect. The salad was forgettable, the usual pattayan filed cabbage salad... The pita bread was OK, but too thin for my taste. All in all very good value for 120 baht.

Bottle of water 20 baht

Reviewed 1 January 2017

It was very quiet inside the restaurant. The guy serving me was very nice and helpful.
The food menu was not a long list of offerings, a good thing, and I was able to choose something quite quickly.
I was hungry but didn't need to be rushed, I was able to select my choice without waiting staff hovering and watching my every move. A delightful change.

1  Thank BrianF10