Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Patrick S

very beautiful hotel, very luxurious, impeccable service and well located

Review of LK Residence
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 June 2024
Beautiful rooms and bed very good. All is very clean, and have a nice swimming pool and big gym center with sauna and hammam.
I recommand and Hope will be back there
The place is well located and no noise in the bedroom. Staff very nice and professionnal. I didnt test the breakfast but look very Big and yummy
Date of stay: February 2024
    AU$601
    AU$615
3.2 km from LK Residence
View more hotels in Pattaya
All reviews soi diana deluxe room bed was very comfortable rooms are large central pattaya bath nightlife
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2024

I have stayed here a few times now, most recently a 3 week stay.

The rooms range from large to very large, are quiet and the beds very comfortable. A well maintained guest friendly hotel with a nice small swimming pool which gets the sun most of the day - parasol's available for shade.

Friendly helpful staff, efficient house keeping, will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
LK PATTAYA, Agency / Consultant at LK Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2024

Dear Bobbby83

Thank you very much for your choosing and taking feedback to us . On the behalf of LK Residence , we extremely happy to having you as a guest in our hotel and hope you come back to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 8 November 2023

Good service by staff, all very helpful and friendly. Maid service excellent. Room very comfortable. Good facilities. Near main roadways and walking distance to malls, restaurants and other businesses.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
LK PATTAYA, Agency / Consultant at LK Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2023

Dear davebjr79

Thank you for you coming to Pattaya and choosing to stay with us at LK Residence. We're extremely happy to read your reviews and promise to maintain our standard service , moreover, make every day to develop the service as well.

We're looking forward to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 December 2022

I spent 30 nights in a deluxe room in LK Residence. The location is great, Easy walking to Central Pattaya shopping and night life area. The hotel is right off the baht bus route so that is very convenient as well. The rooms are a little dated but everything functioned and the bed was very comfortable. The rooms are large though with plenty of storage for your belonging.. the hotel staff were charming and always smiling.Cleaning staff were great. They always worked around my schedule and proved whatever I needed.

Date of stay: December 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
LK PATTAYA, Agency / Consultant at LK Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2023

Dear JimP388

Thank you very much for your choosing to stay at LK Residence. Your review of our property and your comments are very much valued. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service,that our guests expect.

Looking forward to serving you soon.

Warmest Regards ,

Reviewed 9 December 2022 via mobile

The hotel was a great hotel which I stayed in many times and always enjoyed but I was back there from 28th October 2022 till 9 th November 2022 and the hotel was in bad need of repairs. Paint work needed outside and inside areas. The pool was dirty and no filter working in pool Many people complained but nothing done and we didn’t use it for the time we were there and some quest said they were sick after been in it. My big problem was I ended up with a very bad chest infection which turned in pneumonia and ended up in hospital for a week after theI came home and after a number of test in the hospital they said it was a legionnaires problem caused by BAD air conditioning and my traveling friend was in bed at home for a week with the same problem. I was out of work for three weeks with my healthcare.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Brian4285

Thank you for your coming to Pattaya and choosing to stay with us at LK Residence.We're extremely happy to read your reviews and promise to maintain our standard service , moreover, make every day to develop the service as well.

Thank you very much for giving us for both positive and negative feedback to us. We've already sent them to our maintenance for improving now.

Looking forward to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 October 2022 via mobile

Spoke to a lot of people and they said back in the day this hotel was the best about, shame its gone down hill so much, I moved to 4 different rooms the first night, the first room we went to the jets woulnt work on the bath, I asked if somone could come and try and fix it, they couknt fix so they moved us to another, we had the same problem in that room, they then moved us again they got somone to check they was working beofre I moved my bags into the room, they worked in this room I then woke up in the morning for a bath and ad I went to get out I noticed water was pouring out the bottom of the bath, I had to go and tell them again as thr bathroom was flooded, they didn't seem very happy that I asked to be moved again, I wouldn't usually moan but it wad an expensive hotel and we never got services we payed for, they then upgraded us to a different room, room was a little bugger bit the same lay out as the cheaper room, all of the rooms had an old damp smell, not sure if it's because no one has stayed in them for a while do to covid, I didn't want to make a fuss as ut wasn't worth the hassle so I went to buy air freshners, for the money you pay to stay here there is a lot nicer and cheaper hotels in pattaya

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LK PATTAYA, Agency / Consultant at LK Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2022

Dear Travelking365

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience and we are sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
We are very disappointed to know regarding your recent stay and will note of your comment and shared your experience with the team to prevent this from occurring again in the future.

We hope to have a chance to service you again in the near future.

Warmest Regards ,