All reviews walking street top floor buffet style mini bar pattaya beach early check tuk tuk budget hotel
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Room size and quality is very good, as is the restaurant, lobby and library area. The staff are friendly and helpful, but the downside is that there is no pool, and the air conditioning in the room is annoyingly loud, and sucks all the moister out of the air; after two nights my throat was killing me. Great location though, and a great choice for couples and families.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

A decent hotel with decent service. Spacious rooms. Breakfast is alright. Great location right in front of the Pattaya beach makes it very easily accessible. We stayed for 3 nights which I would call a pleasant experience. We didn't get the beach facing room. If you visit ask for it as it is a beautiful view.
A little far from the walking Street but tuk tuk available all round the day. Staff was helpful. Rooms are neat and clean. They provide room lockers and reception locker service. Although we didn't use the room locker because we heard it's not safe to leave valuables in the hotel safe as they know how to open it.
Overall me and my wife had a good time here. No disturbances or problems.
I would recommend it for a value or budget hotel but when in Thailand be careful with your belongings.
Cheers

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AnupG178
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Stay there for a couple nights. The room was not clean when i arrived and had to wait an hour for them to clean it out... The first night i was awaken by drunken tourists yelling next to my room. When i complained to the staff they just smiled at me... very rude with an attitude.. The only thing that was good was the view. Much better hotels in that area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank alexilluminatis666
Reviewed 26 June 2017

This hotel is a trap. My money is stolen from my room safe which is provided by the hotel itself. I went for outing and once i come back the safe was opened and a large amount of money was stolen from the safe. All my cash and valuables were locked inside and it was locked with my four digit number. Immediately after discovering the missing money I went to the hotel reception and informed them. They didn't react though they said you can go to the police but they will also not do anything. After receiving such wired reaction from the reception lady i still went to the police station and it was true police came but till date nothing happened and they are still investigating with no clue.

I asked for the number of their senior authority or owner so that i can inform them about the problem but they even did't bother and simply said we cant give you.

After my incident i come to know that this happened with other guests also. Their money and other valuables are also stolen from their room and hotel staff is not cooperating and not bothered at all.

This hotel is a scam. They trap people like this.. Please avoid this hotel.

Room Tip: Choosing this hotel is the biggest mistake of my life. PLEASE AVOID THIS HOTEL
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
14  Thank lipika d
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Ladies at the reception desk were really rude and not helpful at all..!!
Location was beachfront and rooms were clean and tidy but we had a bitter experience from hotel staff...
There are better hotels at the same rate in the beachfront..!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple