Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Peter O

Very good

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Dec 2019via mobile
Big clean room. Good aircon. Good
bed. Nice bathroom. No noise. Near everything. Only things missing are tabels at bed and mirror in room. Pool inside is very small. Recommen this place. Price low for hotel like this.
Date of stay: December 2019
  • StayForLong
  • Official Site
3.0 km from The Scenery City Hotel
View more hotels in Pattaya
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2019 via mobile

This hotel visit started out poorly. A greedy doorman who took my bags to the room wanted a bigger tip. Continued to be unfriendly and lazy the whole stay. Never opened the front door, never greeted and played on his phone all the time. Compare that to a couple of other staff members who were so good and my stay was rescued.
The room oddly has a telephone but no connection to even the receptionist. No room service but loads of food options nearby. Near to Central Festival shopping centre and Soi Buakhao the ‘non-tourist’ entertainment area compared to Walking Street. If you don’t like being hassled by staff to buy ‘lady drinks’, like a game of pool and watch sports on the tv, head to ‘Come Play with me’ bar. Unbeatable value for beer at 65 THB all day and night.
Given that Patong Beach is not for swimming due to its dumping of sewage, head to Koh Lan island. 30 ThB each way on a ferry (45 minutes) and wonderfully clean water at Tawaen Beach. Can be a bit crowded on the ferry but I took an 8am ferry and had a front row seat on the beach chairs (100 THB).
Overall I will skip this basic hotel next time and try a nearby condo for a similar price.

Date of stay: October 2019
3  Thank OzTravellerBrisbane
Reviewed 19 September 2019 via mobile

Stayed here several times for a few days.
This time i had only cold water. This did not impress the staff at all. They were mostly worried about the tips.Every time wenn i entered the Hotel...i was aske for tips. I only gave the cleaning lady 100bath.C was the only deasent around.
Next time another Hotel..haha. About their swimmingpool...well nobody there.
There is a big bath...but i can not call it a real swimmingpool.Nobody enters.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank rons_11
Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

The staff at the counter were rude! from the first moment of check in, never smiled rude and abrupt. Been in Thailand 7 years never had a bad experience like this. I have since read there are a lot of bad reviews on this hotel. They then wanted 1000bht for some dirty towels and made a big deal about it in front other people in the lobby. Overall I do not recommend this place most all the staff are rude there except 1 bell boy.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2019

No doubt place is quiet and nice but once checking in they were quite lost my reservation but lucky enough got if after a few checks.Once enter the room floor was just mopped probable so was kind of wet.

Great discover when I went to sleep. Some one's enjoyment marks were dried off not only in one place but few more places and room attendants unable to recognize what is clean what is not. Kind of surprised !!! Well, I feel the price I paid I can't get better service than that!!! Anyways I didn't even bother to ask for change as I just keep it away .......

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

This hotel is at the center of Pattaya near shopping mall, bars, food and local travel songtel. Rooms are spacious and hotel packs a medium sized pool and prices are relatively inexpensive. I recommend this hotel men traveling solo. U can't go wrong for price here

Date of stay: August 2018