“Fine dining a hidden gem”

Moonlight Fine Dining
Ranked #9 of 1,249 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: USD 18 - USD 91
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Probably the most under rated fine dining place in

This place is fantastic .

Beautiful French oysters , lamb served that falls off the bone and asparagus soup which I absolutely love .

Add excellent service and you’ve found yourself a brilliant dining experience .

Ten from ten for me get it on your list guys . — eating dinner at Moonlight Pattaya Fine Dining Restaurant.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Loved the food. Very good service. The address is kinda hidden, a plus. Order the scallops, one for yourself, you will not want to share. Car service from our hotel, Cape Dara was 400 baht return, organised by the restaurant. I think we will be back before we depart Pattaya. If we don't, I promise we will return on our next holiday.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

I had such a wonderful dinner at moonlight. The dishes were all amazing. I recommend the different kinds of soup, the beef cheeks and the amazing lasagna. The salads were good too. It's such a beautiful intimate restaurant which I was surprised to find in Pattaya. Will definitely be back for the food!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

It's not easy to get personalized service anywhere, because businesses that are small & personal tend not to survive. When I emailed Moonlight for a booking & noted my wife's birthday, I got a call the same day confirming & was also given cake options. I opted for a very simple but effective lava desert cake for one. Personalized with my wife's name & candle. The main meal was delicious as expected. But the personal touches are rare & go a long way with us, that's why we always come here.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Not easy to find but worth the effort to get to it. Small and cozy and very well decorated. Impressive menu and professional service. Excellent choice for a romantic dinner.