“cheap but lovely”

Lucky Donna Restaurant
Ranked #293 of 1,294 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza, Thai
Reviewed 20 November 2016

lovely little restaurant offering a array of food on there menu from Thai, Russian, English and Italian just to name a few. Food was delicious, the staff were lovely

Date of visit: November 2016
2  Thank Lisa B

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Found this place as didn't fancy paying g a fortune for hotel food. Doesn't look much from the outside, but don't let 1st impressions fool you.
Very friendly staff, great Thai menu cooked as you want it.
Been here 3 times for dinner now and will be coming again.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

This was a nice place that served good food at very reasonable prices. My friends and I went here at least 5 times and got smoothies each time; they are really good. Not really heavy on entertainment but a really good place to go to if you just want to eat and chill out.

I will definitely go here again if I'm in the area.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Dronzin
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

My friends and I all loved this place. We went on several different occasions. Food is cheap and very good, I would definitely recommend the fruit shakes.

The service could be a little faster though.

Overall, I would recommend to anyone looking for a good meal at a great value.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Found this place while staying one block away.

I tried almost all restaurants within couple of blocks on the same street and this was the one that had a good leveling between flavors, options and price

Within the menu you can find western, thai and asean options.

Prices are very decent.

We tried the thai, with nice flavors and believe me even thai food within thailand can be different between restaurants, I can tell you that this place has nice flavors.

Salmon steak, at 290 baht, I found just 4 of restaurants on this street have this option and this is the only that gives you a fair price, downside are the vegetables didn't feel fresh, I think they were frozen, but I didn't mind this detail.

Pasta with pesto is nice too

Place is clean, staff is friendly and serves you without delay.

Date of visit: February 2016