Open today: 6:00 pm - 12:00 am

from USD 62.15
More Info
from USD 62.15
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2019

We went here with friends who got VIP tickets for us, so we were in the first row and could see and feel the sweat, blood and spittle fly. We had no idea what the running order would be but we soon found out that each fight was around 7 mins long and there were 9 or so fights. In the short breaks, the audience was dancing for a free t-shirt and the whole event was streamed live, which added to the excitement when you saw yourself on the big screen (not very flattering). However, I did feel for some of the fighters as they were 14 or 15 years old. Having said that, if the sport is a ticket to more freedom and seeing the world and they get something out of it, that has to be a good thing. I sometimes squirmed but the atmosphere was great plus it was a one-off and I have to say I'm pleased I experienced it this close up. Something different for me but one I won't forget

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 5 December 2018

For a long time I wanted to see live Thai boxing, and used my short visit to Pattaya to make the dream come true. The arena is well managed and the show was great, with easy access, good seats, visual effects and loud "champions league" music. I watched 7 fights. The guys frighted like their life depends on it - their carriers certainly do. I could see no signs of fixed fights. The fighters were young but adults, and I enjoyed watching their respectful sportsmanship.
The whole arrangement is very commercial, and I was not offer to purchase any ticket but the VIP for 2000 Baht, which is expensive but worth it for me. Got a seat in second row, 7 meters from the ring. You may be able to get a better deal if you book through you hotel.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Yes this is a little run down but still a functioning facility. fight nights 2000b, $ 57.14us kinda costly.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

5 of us went, including 2 girls & a 20 year old. Everyone loved it and really got into it. The boxing was first rate, and these guys left nothing in the tank. This whole experience was quite exhilarating.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

I met a lady when I was in pattaya and we went there together and we both loved it and would definitely recommend it to everyone who wants to come to Thailand to see real thai warriors fight

Date of experience: December 2015