“Visit 26th August”

Ranked #99 of 1,251 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: USD 5 - USD 61
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a middle market classic/Trendy restaurant with a collection of more than 50 different wines. Our food selection is widely spread from, German curry wurst to Qualified Australian Black Angus, and from fondue to Spicy Thai food. We also offer a member card please check the details on our website or Facebook page: Poseidon's Wine Cellar
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Very Good dinner at Wine Cellar Poseidon.
Nice Welcome. Top food. Excellent Carpaccio for
starter. Lovely Steak for Main Course
Great staff. Top evening for me

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Recently I ordered Duck Confit at Poseidon’s Wine Cellar. I didn’t take the salat, I ordered mashed potatoes with it. Incredible good! For the „final countdown“ I chose Crepe Suzette - table size prepared. Although I mostly eat Thai food/Esan food in Thailand, this was one of the best Farrang food I ever ate there.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

First i came alone and getting a nice table with Ventilation.Waiter(extremely friendly),brought the Menu and I asking for a glass of Chardonnay witch was excellent (7dl quality)Meanwhile the Boss came to the Table with a very friendly “Hello how are you”(Something you can rarely experience in this time).The Steak I ordered was excellent 3/4 roasted,vegetables that come with it also good. I ordered a Crepe Suzet as Dessert.Excelent evrything.All in one,for me the best place in the Jomtien Complex for having dinner in style!

2  Thank Mario M
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Bart & Heiko do an amazing job with this restaurant. The food and service at this place is nothing short of five star, not to mention great wine.
Would highly recommend there monthly specialty nights. A degustation menu of incredibly delicious perfection.

1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Lovely and nice small restaurant with a nice Terrence. Food and staffs really good,great Irish coffee show .will be back soon ..